Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I ate here today.

Food was good. 7.5-8/10
Service was fast

Would eat again. Nice to have something different

cc @Aristotle

2 Likes

Is Airoi still going in Limerick? There’s one opening in Carrigaline soon… It was decent when it first opened in Limerick.

It is and it’s the best take away in Limerick

1 Like

Good to know

I was just sceptical of Korean & Vietnamese as a combo, individually both very nice. You’d question the authenticity.

Red Duck Curry will change your life

2 Likes

I was sceptical myself. The menu is small though so they aren’t trying to do too much. As I said I’d give it ago again, the outside is funny, it’s not a bus at all, it’s like a prefab painted to look like a bus or something

That used to be a great dish but thought the place had gone downhill? The original chef/owner had sold the business and left maybe 5/6 years ago.

Ya i thought Aroi took a serious dive after the original couple running it left. The food their in it’s first year was sensational. Streets ahead of typical asian take aways.

They’ve a catering company now I think.

Agreed, it went to shit when they left, sounds like they’ve resurrected it somewhat, might give it another bash sometime,

I always thought Z-Weton was alright, not the worst by any means, I’ll give that place a go for sure

They do a grand Kung Po

I ate there recently for the first time in 5 or 6 years. It was grand and I’d go again. The dipping sauce for the gyozas was completely wrong though.

Aroi is excellent again.

Peony Court used to do a fine feed. Crispy chili chicken day after a night out…

1 Like

That place was notorious for food poisoning.

I always found it bang average at premium prices,

2 Likes

Yeah, Aroi is by far the best of the Asian places again. It did have a dip but has been excellent recently.

Peony Court has changed hands and is now a barfing dog of a shithole.

Been garbage a long time.