Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

@Thomas_Brady, remember some fella did some app about a walking tour of Limerick years ago. Is it still online somewhere or other and would you have a link to it?

Gpsmycity ?

Yeah that fella that posted here mouse was involved with that projectā€¦they nearly got 30k to do a proper job on it but it fell through at the last minuteā€¦

http://www.limerickslandmarks.com/

1 Like

It could have been anything but it wasnā€™t to be.

You think security can legally stop children of that age entering a premises? One fingertip on their shoe and a claim is landed straight in.

Children are allowed in off licence but cannot be serve non alcohol products. Without stating the obvious about fags and alcohol

They are sending them to run in and grab bottles of liquor and out the door straight away, like magpies.

RIP

Yeah easy target bottles of wine by door. I know a fella who worked there for a while, he told me he saw the culture folk used to stuff the childrenā€™s pants with sweets and then claim they did it themselves

Only picked up a phone in there a few days ago. Jesus there canā€™t be much left on the street now.

Any names given of who was in that crash?
I know the cyclist was a foreign lad cycling home from work in analog

Paddy O Reilly

Thats terrible in fairness, RIP to that cyclist.

Limerick leader alluded to what @Watchyourtoes was saying, absolutely disgraceful - charges at the higher end need to be brought in this case.

Thatā€™s fuckin terrible.But you know and I know fuck all will happen here.Bound to the peace, slap on the wrists and a new council house.

2 Likes

Friend of mine used to work in the Fine wines in Thomandgate years ago, the stories heā€™d be telling you. Robbed at knifepoint a few times a year, fella armed with a brick robbed them and a few making getaways on horseback. That hungry cunt wouldnā€™t even give them a the day off work for the trauma of it :smile:

3 Likes

The car driver ?

No response from Martin Collins of Pavee Point to this yetā€¦? :roll_eyes:

Itā€™s one thing when they kill themselves but when innocent bystanders get caught up in things itā€™s just appalling. Around the Maldron, along the old Cork Road thereā€™s lads on sulkies/quad bikes/cars racing practically every day of the week. Nothing is done about it. The Guards want no dealings with them - which I can understand to be fair.

Once or twice a year thereā€™ll be a big raid on Clonlong etc when thereā€™ll be ERU present but otherwise theyā€™ve carte blanche to do as they please. A horrible accident like this was always on the cards. And will happen again.

RIP this lad returning home after doing a days work.

7 Likes

Careful mate, someone might flag your post there.

Yeah. Cyclist was a foreign national

Is it just me or is the media reporting of this terrible incident noticeably quietā€¦? The national media outlets seem reluctant to give it much airtimeā€¦