Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

Whatā€™s Slas?

A good few people looked at it lately.Good news for the village.Hairdressers opening up in the post office too.

3 Likes

3 Likes

An astute buy as itā€™s only a matter of time before thereā€™s a housing estate behind it.

1 Like

Does the accommodation come with it?

Yep they wanted to hold onto the BnB but the septic tank caused issues over it.

Any sort of accommodation would pay its way at the moment even if the pub was only tipping away.

I believe students going to ul using it at the moment.

1 Like

I saw it was for sale. Seemed a great price too. I was going to buy it and fill it with unvetted Syrians for the laugh

2 Likes

Was out for a run/walk/crawl this morning and for the first time in ages there were no morons on scramblers flying around either the city centre or moyross/island field. Fair dues to the guards on their round up recently, just shows what a bit of proactive policing does (in fairness I think their hands may have been tied legally up to now?)

3 Likes

@Raylan Iā€™m hearing both parties in this are members of the old feud familes? A nephew of frog eyes killed by a Keane?

1 Like

Heard it was a debt collection that went badly wrong for the fella intending on collecting, took a shovel in the face when he knock-knocked

A Curtin thatā€™s laid out alright

1 Like

Was it on the curtinā€™s home ground?

3 Likes

Sounds like an open and shut case.

6 Likes

ā€œTributes have been paid on social mediaā€

A scumbag from a large family of scumbags.

No loss to society or humanity in general.

11 Likes

Iā€™d say we havenā€™t lost the cure for cancer there

Youā€™re some Boyo.

Sounds more like a carpet

If followed by Brian and Jason, city be a better place.

2 Likes