Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I’m off into town now…

2 Likes

No there was talks of it but they didnt for a finish

Don’t mind the glasses the whiteboard, complete with original arrows and circles, will get a wing of its own so future generations can try and decipher what they meant to the ancient Limericks…

Going to the moose/angel lane at 9am etc… is a relatively new thing is it ? I don’t remember 10/15years ago this the norm. Christmas days in stables was a thing alright.

They could go in with Nicky’s contact lens

My young fella had a can of Heineken with his breakfast before being picked up by a few other likely lads and heading off in to town.

12 Likes

Ya, only the last few years.

Breakfast of champions :clap:

He’ll be on his ear by the afternoon

2 Likes

The halcyon days of drinking in the Stables, getting shunted out, then queueing to get back in for “Christmas Daze”

I think the university and SU have distanced themselves from Christmas day, rag week, race day and other drunken social events. The real meaning of college

did the horse and hound lose it’s early license?

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Imagine seeing a queue of students outside Gerry Powers some day

2 Likes

:rofl:

The locals would love that. Will you take a picture of us for insta… i will luv… phone sold across the road to pawn

5 Likes

Went for a walk around town there. Lots of drunk students about the place.
Every beggar and busker had a crowd of students hanging off them

Simple solution, give it to Mary I who are brutal short of accomodation.

No, it’s still going strong, but Noel Nicholas wouldn’t tolerate those clowns in there as he’d be too busy with breakfasts. The deal with Pat Tobin in The Moose is that they can stay until 11am and they get the road after that.

Fair play to him,that’s what you call living your best life :grinning:

Mighty

The kids in school have been non stop on about sone child kidnapping in Limerick, they said it’s all over Facebook, immigrants responsible obviously, I’m not on Facebook but I can’t find any mention online, I told them that it would be a big story in the news but I’m only a godhelpus :man_shrugging:
Anybody? Is it on Facebook?