Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Perhaps. Reckon the gov formation and Covid19 would push all stories down

Did it get as much coverage as this terrible story? Maybe? Maybe not…

My brother was in there for a while. Got robbed with what was a pellet gun when the guards picked up fella. Another time the manager was chased around the shop with a machete

I heard off a resistant near the crash was there was 2 cars racing each other up and down Hyde Road that night. Poor fella caught in the wrong place heading home from work

Have you seen his FB page ? 17 looked about 50

I heard the poor lad was on his way home from working in the canteen in Analog.Killed for no good reason by a scummy piece of shit.

2 Likes

Is there any female politicians in Limerick who would do better? The public would have elected them

There isn’t. The likes of that Maria Byrne was a desperately weak candidate.

No Limerick representation in cabinet again. It has been all downhill since Michael Noonan left Finance. He did a great job steadying the ship after what FF did to the economy.

2 Likes

I flagged this post you fucking piece of shit

1 Like

His cousin away commeting on FB on what a great lad he was. So tempted to reply…

Byrne was found out for the ole tea and biscuits charged to the council. No ministers is a disgrace. Shows the deadwood of Collins and o Donovan are to the county. Willie gets away with being a super Councillor in the dail

Good riddance to the cunt

You drunk again? Maybe ease off a little. For your own sake.

Take care of yourself, kid.

Rest in peace cuzin

Let me know the next time you’re in Limerick kid, I’ll bring you for a walk down the yellow road. You can call them knacks to their face

5 Likes

Nothing but love for you kid. Enjoy the few beers.

How is this offensive :smiley:

They interviewed local people from working class area and your first instinct is to spit on them. Catch yourself on ffs.

2 Likes

Anyone get said videos?

1 Like

Offer for education stands.