Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

https://www.facebook.com/335733926774/posts/10157697074031775/

Theres 2 videos in comments. The whole tread is entertaining

Comments are fantastic Tiana Moran clearing house. To be fair the hearse isn’t going remotely fast in either of the videos on there. It’s trailing two sulkys ffs. He could be going what? 40km an hour max?

Education could help, not sure they’d take the offer though. But its a noble suggestion, Well done you.

The offer was for you, you’re premise probably stands true for yourself.

I’ll introduce you to the nicest people you’ll ever meet in your life on hyde road, they might have an accent. If that scares you, I’d leave off bringing you up to Prospect until you grew a pair of balls

5 Likes

Have a look at the cousins fb page. Hes throwing it right back on the corrupt bouncer page

I’m not going near that rabbit hole

You’re doing much better lately, I’m proud of you.

Its well worth it first place I looked for video. Your man who runs it is an awful clown

He’d shit in his pants before he passed Austin’s.

6 Likes

I’d give him to Careys Road before the brown is running down the inside of his leg.

Christ!

Tricia Doherty
true though paddy was as innocent behind that wheel as the cyclist was it was an accident. People speed every single day behind cars half the people judging on here are guilty of speeding. Cyclists are as dangerous on the rds as well like they were 2 innocent people that night god rest both of them I feel sorry for them both I really do 💙

Lots of decent people that side of town mate.

What’s the darts pub up Carey’s road again?

I know sure, I was born and reared there and know absolutely all of them.

The few bad ones give a place a bad name

2 Likes

The imperial. I served pints up there

1 Like

@EstebanSexface there’s a pub called slatterys on the top of lord Edward street. I pass it occasionally and there’s something about it that calls out to me. I’m always threatening to go in for a look. What’s it like?

The wife’s uncle played up there a few times. Think the father in law tagged along with him (for the pints). Says it’s a decent spot

Two grand pubs there, with Slatterys and Noonan’s (still there?)

It’s a grand spot. All you get in there is auld City stock.

Apparently the guards had to take relatives of the driver as they were trying to get into the car while the guards were assessing the scene. That’s the word of a resident who lives next to scene.

Darts and Karaoke.

I had to listen to Leo Shine doing Karaoke every monday Tuesday and Saturday of my late teens early twenties. He was camper than Twink

1 Like