Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Marcus Mulvihill who was a member of the private WhatsApp group and made the comments joking about killing Elisa and buring the body and was the one who maliciously leaked the private WhatsApp group chat had the audacity to stand with that protest. Check out his Twitterfeed - does he look like anyone who would be part of a Green Party WhatsApp group @MarcOMaolmhicil. He’s been banned from Twitter for a little over a year for tweeting homophobic comments.

Who knows. Why didn’t the party run her the last time abd chose Jenny Blake instead?

It’s actually Emma. Why would you assume I was a man?

Too many skeletons in her closet?

No idea

I’d say I know Marcus going back years. Seemed like a sound fella.

Why the change of heart with the avatar?

Well you’d have to think about the mentality of him publishing the private WhatsApp group not giving a shit about the men and women on it just to get at Brian Leddin. One of the women is a visual artist and another woman is a musician who gets loads of gigs in Limerick and their careers could’ve been destroyed because of what he did.

Why would you assume Brian is a mans name?

I could change it back if you like. Pic about 8 years old and I need to get a current one.

1 Like

Very true.

Are you the Emma that was sued by the aforementioned councillor

1 Like

Yes exactly. The female councillor who talks about elevating women’s voices sued me/gagged me for 3 years for a tweet that said I was sick of a councillor slagging off her TD ex - no names, political parties or location. Michelle Hayes (‘professional woman’)was the first solicitor representing her.
I’ve been ghosted from and directly asked to leave limerick groups I volunteered with and nearly stopped from speaking at my friend’s memorial in Limerick on the back of it.

10 Likes

We don’t want any trouble mate, would you keep it to twitter please :flushed:

1 Like

Are you replying to me or Julio?

I’m replying to you

I don’t think anybody here wants undue attention coming on the forum,
Twitter is a far better vehicle for you on this matter

Loads of complaints by women to guards of him stalking them. Has multiple assault cases agin him also i believe. Seems unhinged.

Let the woman speak.

5 Likes

Oof Disappointed GIF - Oof Disappointed Facepalm - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes