Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

The one by the river wasn’t a great location but if he could have held tough for 6 months until Verizon opened he’d have been on a winner.

It was supposed to have been a cafe where you could sit down and have lunch but the food options were very limited.

The price of coffee is gone outrageous too, I got 2 flat whites recently that set me back I think 8.40. Not worth it at that price

You gee bag

4 Likes

I’ll never darken their doors again

You’d think they should be more competitive but they just keep upping the prices and getting away with it.

1 Like

Didn’t it market itself as a “sports bar” once upon a time?

It was.

Will be a loss if we win the All Ireland though I’m not sure how much of the drink consumed outside was purchased from the pub previous times.

1 Like

It used to be right craic on a Sunday night many moons ago.
It was also the go to pub for Liverpool supporters in Limerick for a long time.

1 Like

I passed that this evening and did wonder what a large crane was doing parked.up.in the road with bollards all round.

Have dealt with the kitchen crew a few times and found them fine.

How long more will this fancy coffee fad last. Can’t understand it

1 Like

The Spurs supporters club used to meet there too. I’d imagine it will reopen.

One other thing about Limerick on Saturday night, seemed to be way more begging than we are used to.
Up and down O’Connell st.

It’s like that since COVID, they are on every corner of every street.

1 Like

I noticed they have gotten bolder. Coming up to me outsode pubs after the AIF last year tapping for change

That’s happened me a good few times as well lately. Let me see, 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.

12 Likes

No wonder they closed.

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

It’s ridiculous at the moment. The regular setup is:

1 at pennies, 1 at Roches Stores, 1 at BOI, 1 across the road, 2 to 3 outside Centra, 1 outside Chicken Hut and maybe 1 outside Hunters, with various other zombies going between them.

There was 2 lads strung out thrown on that small wall outside Centra yesterday.

1 Like

Would these be random down and outs or organised beggars who move from site to site like you’d see up in Dublin?