Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

There are a few genuine down and outs, you would see them in sleeping bags in a couple of doorways late on.

Most of them are organized addicts from what I can see though. I think some of them may be living in an accommodation facility off the top of Henry Street /bottom of SCRd.

1 Like

More just local addicts from the hostels. They are a pitiful sight. Saw a new lad begging yesterday, it was sad as you could see he wasn’t comfortable with it and wasn’t as gaunt as the others, will probably be fucked in 6 months.

6 Likes

A Mungret resident caught someone in their house last night. How they got in, not sure. Whether it was door left open etc or they broke in.

Most of the beggars in Limerick are sound, there’s a few lads that I always sort out with a few quid or something to eat.
I caved in and bought Jeffrey a couple of cans one time and now he knows I’m a soft touch over at Tesco Roxboro or the offie in Ballinacurra, he’s a grand lad

Dyou fuck him up?

Word on the street is the would be criminal escaped without being aprehended. All queries can be directed to Henry St Garda station.

The addition of crack cocaine over the last few years has certainly made things worse.

As I stroll through Adare / A4 I realise everyone in Limerick aspires to be an “Adarino”. Forget about Monaleen/Castletroy or playing for NaP. A4 is where it is at.

What’s A4?

An Audi.

Would an A4 be big enough for Adare?

An Audi A4 would be an acceptable runabout in Adare.

It’s a play on D4

1 Like

I’m off to the cryptic crossword thread…

We also have M4 for monaleen in the gaa pitch.

However Adareshire does have a Los Angeles amount of traffic running through it all day every day, right through Barbieland…

What is the attraction to Adare ? Like it’s a nice spot and all but that’s it.

Could be M4 yereselves.

If it wasn’t on the road to Kerry no one would even know it existed.

There has to be a place such as Adare. Aspiration creates it