Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

They should hold the job open for JK

1 Like

I heard he’s out of work since Easter alright.

We need a count binface

It is a desperate weak group of candidates. Especially for a role thats paying the winner significantly more than a back bench TD gets. Generous expense package too. I think the role itself is kind of replacing the old city manager gig in the council.

Moran seems to be the sensible choice alright. Surprised Maurice is going for it, thought he looked good for maybe a cabinet ministeral role after the next general election potentially. Maybe he is hedging his bets that way.

2 Likes

Are these the mayor candidates? I’m not sure what you’re talking about to be honest.

Ah jaysus

1. Butler
  2. ODonnell
  3. Ryan
  4. Leddin

Are you sure you are from Limerick??

1 Like

151k a year and there will still be a City/County Manager in situ

1 Like

My post was about the SG of the department of finance meeting the troika back in the day. I don’t think your post follows.

Wow. That’s pretty nasty for such a pair of oul knickers like yourself. Team EOD really dislike Moran it seems.

2 Likes

The Social Democrats will be calling to his house asking him to delete his posts, just like they do with their other supporters.

2 Likes

A bizarre attack on a candidate’s physical appearance, very odd

You don’t know the half of it kid

2 Likes

I vote Green in every election for as far back as I remember, doesn’t matter the candidate

Real snowflakery on display here from the usual suspects :man_shrugging:

EOD will surely get a number two at least for delivering the basketball court.

2 Likes

The mask slips every now and again.

1 Like

This could be a very interesting book

https://x.com/FearStairLmk/status/1792855546896220396

Dunno why it won’t embed though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Should be fantastic. Not out until July though.

I’m going to get it for my mother

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF
And for a great cause as well

1 Like