Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Go way you Cork kunt!

1 Like

Thank gawd none of the cunts will be my mayor.

This is like a team Fergie would send out vs Rochdale in the milk cup

Leddin came across as composed and articulate with some plans from the bit I watched. Frankie Daly came across like a lunatic which was a shame as he’s supposed to be good on the ground. Dee Ryan FF had all the lingo but feels short on substance.

Some answer from John Moran there that he has never worked for a political establishment in any continent he’s worked in to cackles from the crowds :smiley:

2 Likes

Mind made up after watching that.

I’m voting for Frankie. He’ll provide a bit of comedy value over the next five years, if nothing else. Plus, he might be a bit unpolished, but he comes across as being in it for the right reasons and not personal advancement.

Dee Ryan probably the best performer there, in fairness.

Leddin is a sleeveen. Him and his party are completely against one off housing, he just couldn’t bring himself to be honest and say it.

3 Likes

I’m surprised you arent in the audience. Tis all those Mary I wasters. You’d be at home in the middle of that shower

Frankie and the labour fella are Mary I alumni

Party for Animal Welfare. :joy:

It’s Limerick, he’ll probably get elected.

1 Like

Former poster on German tfk dasgiantusselfus on now

John Moran deserves to win solely for boasting in 30 seconds about all the continents he’s worked on.

1 Like

“More mindful of our health” he’s about 20 stone

The pure misfortunes on here now

Didn’t see tonight. But every day I pass the smug head on Moran in his posters I become less likely to vote for him

3 Likes

All the big hitters were on in the first batch, this latter group is mostly head bangers.

The animal fella probably the most likeable.

1 Like

The lads up here now look like they’ve been rounded up from 5b

1 Like

Leddin should have been hit harder on the north circular road and one off housing, both of which he’s weak on

2 Likes

I wouldn’t let him run a bath, let alone limerick

He winds up the usual suspects too. I’ve my mind made up though. Its Frankie Daly number 1.

2 Likes

My 2 votes are going to Daly after tonight. Limerick needs a pure Limerick head, street smarts, would vut you if you crossed him along with a touch of madness. Thats what embodies this great city

2 Likes

Moran seems like he has ambition and at one point I thought I might vote for him but every time I hear him talk, it seems more like I’ll be voting for him in a future CotY competition than this election.

7 Likes