Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

A lot of those online accounts are tan / us. Granted thereā€™s plenty of Irish in there too but itā€™s very obvious thereā€™s a rake if bot accounts commenting on everything Irish

He probably hadnā€™t time to be reading 400 odd posts when all he wanted was a simple auld pizza

He could have gotten a grand feed in bastinellis beside it. Although I have never had a pizza from there.

Have they pizzas,the chipper isnā€™t bad

They sell them anyway. Wouldnā€™t buy a pizza from a chipper though. Pizza in the place beside hungry Lyons would be 1 million percent better.

Apparently the pizza in Luis is alright but again, I wouldnā€™t buy a pizza in a chipper

1 Like

Tje pizza Luis is good. The 20" would feed a village

I remember years ago getting the 16 inch deal for one (pizza, chips and a dip). It bate me. Iā€™d to leave a couple of slices of pizza until the next day.

1 Like

Where abouts is this pizza planet?

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Youā€™ve done it now

The Mrs was out of town so I probably had them for breakfast

2 Likes

Lightweight, you always attack and finish whatā€™s in front of you.

Yeah its more for the family. Not sure how much now but i do remember its being around a twnner 6 or 7 years ago

I pulled in because I wanted to get food from Lanaā€¦when the young lad saw the pizza planet he was sold thoughā€¦I wouldnā€™t be a fan of the chipper foodā€¦

Il keep a close eye on him to see if he is poisoned but an oul hawain pizza youā€™d struggle to fuck it upā€¦cc @FatChops

Bastinellis looked like an unmerciful kip cc @Julio_Geordio

Alongside the centra in raheen and the south court

1 Like

Bastianellis is as good as any chipper in Limerick, you wouldnā€™t have been disappointed

Iā€™ve never been to the Pizza Planet

1 Like

It is a kip, like all good chippers. Food is decent TBF

1 Like

Between Venus and Earth. Itā€™s just a large astroid really. Poetic licence on the owners part

1 Like

9k views so far on a video about a lad doing a pub crawl in Limerick.

3 Likes

Is that the English fella who goes around tasting pints etc ?