Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I was in the market one morning and some lad with his girlfriend came up beside me at a cheese stall. He got a few big blocks of various cheeses (thinking twas kilmeaden he was buying). He nearly keeled over when the lady weighed it up asked him for €27. To be fair he put on a brave face, forked over the money and left with his lesson learned.

1 Like

How much does it cost to pitch a stall in the market?

:smiley:

I haven’t been in town on a Saturday morning now in almost a year is the Milk Market not a ghosttown?

Couldn’t tell you as I haven’t been in there since covid started myself. Maybe @TreatyStones has been in lately and can tell us how they are operating?

CC @TreatyStones

Haven’t been in but it’s a much reduced number of stalls. I’d imagine crowds are way down

Was in there a couple of times. Not the same buzz. Literally half the stalls but was reasonably busy and you’ll still get all the usual food bits

Lads, there are some old Gerry H shows online

2 Likes

That’s the afternoon sorted! :rofl:

1 Like

They most have got the pillow cases the same place @Bod95 got his curtains.

4 Likes

Be cheaper to get John Delaney in.

Sporting UL, with Dela at the helm, there’d be no stopping us

Where is that on the campus? The White House?

No they built a fuck off mansion down the back

On top of the one out in Clare?

The one in Kilkee that they never used? Yes

They spent €2.2m building an on campus mansion in 2010

@myboyblue if you want a laugh or a cry

It also includes a six-person lift costing €50,000, a top-of- the-range broadband connection costing €50,000, a 20-25-seater dining table, outside furniture, and a €100,000 heating and cooling system.

It has also emerged that the college purchased a quantity of Japanese silk wallpaper at an estimated cost of over €40,000 for the president’s office.

1 Like

Lads, this is one hell of a country :clap:

I bet he has the Smeg kettle and toaster combo :grimacing: