Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

50k for a Broadband connection. :laughing:

1 Like

probably got IPTV and all, the flash bastards

Didn’t get it from bang though :neutral_face:

You wouldn’t mind but UL was the only place in limerick with a decent connection to the internet in the early 00s not to mind 2’10

He’ll get away with that. There have been similar problems in UCD for years, €100k spent on the President’s private gym, etc. Noone in the government ever gave a fuck. The students who care will just be laughed at by the powers that be.

The CSIS building opening must have doubled limerick’s bandwidth

Best place for a shite in the county bar the Manor I’d say. You could get in the back door and the facilities for cable laying were nothing short of magnificent. Id wager I spent as much time in them as some.course lectures.

1 Like

I never knew it was open for students to walk into. You’d always see a fancy looking spread laid out looking in the dining room window when walking past with your 3 euro chicken fillet roll for the Spar in The Stables.

Is the strand any good to get a dinner in chaps? I’m out ennis road and hungry but don’t want to go far.

Supermacs

I haven’t been but @Fagan_ODowd got a mixed grill out in the greenhills one time.

1 Like

Curragower do it, a nate pint of Guinness too. A seat on the deck in this weather would only be the finest

2 Likes

The Woodfield is supposed to be decent.
The Ennis Road is pretty long.

Wood field is good.

Mixed grill in the greenhills

Get the wings and buger in Browns

Throwback to the 1890s

1 Like

Good shout on the curragower @Julio_Geordio . Thanks all.

It wasn’t great.

A top top pint in the Woodfield too. Not sure if I’ve ever got grub in there.