Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

By the time it’s built no one will be driving cars

4 Likes

Ah lads…they roll out these things once a year… There was a Limerick 2020 that got pushed out to 2030… that’s probably Limerick 2050 now… It’s the council doing a bit of window dressing and the local press happy to fill a few pages. They’ll do nothing.

1 Like

This was in dxaminer biy

OMG.

This changes EVERYTHING.

And we’ll all have summer houses on the moon instead of kilkee

Lets add another ghetto to the city, bravo.

FAO Limerick hipsters

1 Like

Thomas street is becoming the hipster quarter

Are there more hipster places in Limerick than there are actual
hipsters ??

4 Likes

Is that where the old fire station cafe was situated up until recently? Think it was a veggie only cafe but that site would be very small I thought.

Sounds like a very small brewery

I wouldn’t be a hipster but I do enjoy hipster beer. More use to me than a vegan cafe anyway

I was at a dinner party hosted by a vegan not so long ago, I’m almost exclusively a carnivore, so was expecting it to be atrocious

Probably the tastiest food ever put in front of me

Welcome to the world.

When I last lived in Cork Cafe Paradiso was the best restaurant in town, may have been overtaken now but it’s amazing what you can do when you take meat off the plate

Interesting location, makes sense geographically, otherwise it seems like trouble

We’ve been there three times (my wife’s a vegetarian). Each time I’ve been there, I’ve had an amazing meal

The best restaurant in Ireland by a distance…

Weston on one side Garryowen on the other. Graveyards, asylums and a prison for scenic views. I’m out.

Is there a map showing exactly what land they plan on developing?