Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I don’t know for sure but the old Electrical Rewinds beside it would have been vacant also. So they might have taken that also.

Cooler to say it was a Fire Station than an industrial motor wiring shop. Tom Ryan’s old haunt.

Limerick has millions spent on plans for the Opera Centre, Docks redevelopment and now the railway area. The best city in Ireland on paper, but in reality there’s grass and weeds growing on the buildings in O’Connell St. Architects and urban planners are riding ye bareback.

2 Likes

True…

It’s all bollix sure, but I think this plan is coming from a new national quango as opposed to Limerick councillors.
It’s the Land Development Agency and it’s headed up by that John Moran fella.

1 Like

Very roughly here, according to the Limerick Post.

That is a bit mental

Cc @balbec

Great people. Michael Gammell’s grandfather took part in the attack on the RIC barracks in the War of Independence.

1 Like

I’m nominating him for alright sort

1 Like

Middle class people who commit crimes due to addiction have issues and should be pitied.

Working class people who commit crimes due to addiction issues are scumbags

3 Likes

Is this guy a middle class fella to be pitied or a working class person to be despised? I can’t tell.

He’s been before the courts a few times and to the best of my recollection has only had suspended sentences any time? He wouldn’t want to push it or he will do a bit of time. He resisted arrest after a concert in Mitchelstown I think it was and proceeded to allegedly lash out at the guards who were apprehending him. He said in court after that the guards that night were “sound as trout’s”. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:He’d an awful row with another TD when they had to share an office above in the Dail building and couldn’t get on, it was all aired out in public afterwards, think there was a scrap in there and all. I know nothing about him personally but hope he can get a bit of help and stop popping up in court as it’s a fair fall from grace from where he was.

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

Communion day in our lady of lourdes. 3 stretch hummers and a horse drawing carriage

1 Like

Tommy Ryan aka Metaller?

Id say he was more a proponent of the timber merchants myself.

Wtf happened to the city

2 Likes

There is a big hole there on the left where Todds was being rebuilt. Cruises St was and is an abomination.

2 Likes