Mice

Sounds like you’ve mice and bats. The bats are living off the mice

1 Like

Should do but even watching where she heads for will be revealing in itself …

Theres dust called Tracking Dust you can buy that you sprinkle around the place where you think he might be venturing. When you turn off the lights, and shine a torch, can then see the footprints and directions theyre going/coming from.

Easy clean up afterwards too.

Its a hape of bats.

Does that work with Santa ?

That code.for rats? If so, yeah

1 Like

You can probably hire a lad full time to sit in the attic with a torch after your windfall …

1 Like

Could be bats. Their dropping look similar but they don’t have as much moisture in them. If it’s bats you may just throw your hat at it because they are a protected species. Neighbour of mine came home from a night out full of beer and amorous intentions for the missus. They’d left a window open and a bat had got in to the bedroom. Cue pandemonium and a sudden sobering up.

If you have power up in the attic get one of them plug in thingys. I had to get one a couple of years ago,(lots of droppings by the chimney where they were getting the heat)and haven’t heard any scratching since.

1 Like

It’s classic bat symptoms in the attic whatever about the kitchen. The other symptom is smelly tap water upstairs if your tank isn’t covered.

A kettle?

I can’t figure how a bat would have got in though. The droppings are pure dry looking despite appearing nearly daily.

They’d only need an opening half the size of your thumb.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s a Lone Ranger of a lad. If you had a pair of mice you’d have something like 3,280 mice after 67 days * They’re hoors to breed.

• Source - the farmers journal. (Possibly)
1 Like

Check your sockets….

4 Likes

@Smark

Too much talk of 99%. That’s not worth a fuck to you or me.

Get yourself up to 100% and you’ll have the cunt.

A few lads in the DIY thread could be in trouble :see_no_evil:

They say if you have one you have more.

If they didn’t love peanut butter so much they could be a real problem

A bat would live in your ear and you’d not know hes there.

Its bats.

No a toaster

1 Like