Mindfulness- Good Karma- Zen

Would be a good idea. I’ll be honest, and I’m most likely in a minority, but I think single sex schools are a disaster. I went to one in the 90s, and hung around with guys outside of school. We didn’t really have female friends on our road. I went to uni, straight into a class with mainly women. I never had much interaction with them apart from the odd teenage disco!
I was and probably still am a disaster dealing with them. But I think around the age of 20 odd, early 20s, I would have had massive hang ups, nervous, shy, no confidence etc. I think being in a mixed secondary school would have helped! Oddly enough, primary school was mixed, but you’re not thinking of your classmates boobies when you’re 8…

Bro - you’ve always got to be thinking boobies , even at 8 … just tell your counsellor about it tho.

no wonder you have trouble interacting if you consider it “dealing” with them.

It’s like the walk of life, you get out of it what you put into it.

It’s always a deal or no deal with de wimminz

Compulsory yoga and meditation. Quiet time. No phones in school. The amount of harm and health problems caused by childhood trauma, something needs to be done.

Anyone a fan of Dr John E Sarno? He’s chamged my life in ways i never thought possible

if he’s responsible for who you are now, I’d give him a wide swerve if I’m being honest

Fantastic witty contribution mate. You really come across as an excellent debater the past few weeks.

thanks.

I went to a mixed secondary school and I was similar to you in my early 20s.

Now I’m a suave man about town with my own teeth.

1 Like

Lads, it’s time to get your zen in. Find time for a bit of mindfulness every day.

Good luck.

1 Like

2 Likes

Look what thinking does to a person.

1 Like

The early pioneers of this thread were great men.

2 Likes

Listen to asmr lads. Game changer

1 Like

The mind is a dangerous trap.

I can’t walk out…

Be kind to your mind.

We can’t go on together…