Mindfulness- Good Karma- Zen

:smiley:

That’s why Farmer will always be one of my online bezzers.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1131502, member: 168”]That’s why Farmer will always be one of my online bezzers.[/QUOTE]

My mom says I’m a catch.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1131149, member: 24”]That’s a good point. Travelling and being on a plane tends to bring out intense anxiety in me. Yesterday was tough. The main reason was that I had done much walking and sightseeing, floored much beer and Jäger in the previous few days so I was absolutely bolloxed… No doubt the next time will bring anxiety again but sure they are only thoughts.[/QUOTE]

Would you not kick the alcohol to touch for 3 months and see how you feel? Could make a difference.

Anger is an energy.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1131658, member: 2514”]Anger is an energy.[/QUOTE]its a negative emotion, a waste of time

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1131653, member: 686”]Would you not kick the alcohol to touch for 3 months and see how you feel? Could make a difference.[/QUOTE]
If he did a bit of work on himself every morning, he might be able to deal with his deep seated psychological issues

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1131653, member: 686”]Would you not kick the alcohol to touch for 3 months and see how you feel? Could make a difference.[/QUOTE]

Travel will bring on anxiety drink or no drink. I love the social element of pints so it’s about knowing when to call a halt before it tips over the end. I am generally pretty good at it. I drink often but not a huge amount.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1131802, member: 24”]Travel will bring on anxiety drink or no drink. I love the social element of pints so it’s about knowing when to call a halt before it tips over the end. I am generally pretty good at it. I drink often but not a huge amount.[/QUOTE]
You seem to drink quite a bit judging from posts on here mate, but that could create a false impression. Just FYI.

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1131806, member: 1533”]You seem to drink quite a bit judging from posts on here mate, but that could create a false impression. Just FYI.[/QUOTE]

How many have I had this week? How many pints have I had if you’re counting?
You seem to know a lot about my drinking.
Does it offend you? You know, getting a little bit personal.
Imagine if I started doing that with you.
I could come up with something witty and biting, like, "You’re a bit"
But I don’t because I’m a professional.
And professionalism is And that is what I want.
OK? That’s all.

That’s a shame.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1131864, member: 24”]How many have I had this week? How many pints have I had if you’re counting?
You seem to know a lot about my drinking.
Does it offend you? You know, getting a little bit personal.
Imagine if I started doing that with you.
I could come up with something witty and biting, like, "You’re a bit"
But I don’t because I’m a professional.
And professionalism is And that is what I want.
OK? That’s all.

That’s a shame.[/QUOTE]
Translation?

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1131868, member: 1533”]Translation?[/QUOTE]

The office.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1131802, member: 24”]Travel will bring on anxiety drink or no drink. I love the social element of pints so it’s about knowing when to call a halt before it tips over the end. I am generally pretty good at it. I drink often but not a huge amount.[/QUOTE]
What is your definition of ‘not a huge amount’ as a matter of interest?

[QUOTE=“ClarkeyCat, post: 1131908, member: 15”]What is your definition of ‘not a huge amount’ as a matter of interest?[/QUOTE]

Around 6 pints. No shorts.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1131946, member: 24”]Around 6 pints. No shorts.[/QUOTE]
If you’re sitting there naked from the waist down you’ve had enough.

[QUOTE=“ClarkeyCat, post: 1131947, member: 15”]If you’re sitting there naked from the waist down you’ve had enough.[/QUOTE]
lolz
:clap:

6 pints is a nice amount, not to a roaster though.

[QUOTE=“ClarkeyCat, post: 1131947, member: 15”]If you’re sitting there naked from the waist down you’ve had enough.[/QUOTE]
Haha. Brill

I’m off soon for 1.5 hrs meditation and mindfullness :cool:

Hello my brothers.