I couldn’t give two fucks who knows me or not

Veratti

5 Likes

Dandi.

2 Likes

Yilmaz

5 Likes

Mandela.

He completely altered my opinion towards referees and highlighted how much of a nuisance of a job it is and how much we rely on them in GAA. He’s keeping ladies football/camogie going over in England.

1 Like

McGahern.

1 Like

You don’t place much stock on how tfk reflects on you personally?

I miss Fanta Pants.

The forum is nothing without a boisterous Seahawks fan.

I can just picture him now chuckling to himself, spinning on his gaming chair in an oversized Russell Wilson jersey.

2 Likes

The two lads must be fierce precious if they can’t even answer a simple question

I missed whatever happened to @flattythehurdler but since he’s gone every time l look at IPTV and Gold has another episode of Only Fools and Horses, I dont say Rodney Come Home, I say Flatty Come Home. That to me shows the mark of the man.

I haven’t missed anyone so much since @Bandage had to coax @artfoley back to the forum when issues about sending his friend to Amsterdam went ballistic and he headed off never to be seen again, until he came back…@artfoley is a good guy too, like @flatty, although flatty isn’t a buck tooth slap head.

2 Likes

The omerta of 2018 and the subsequent beating of Galway by Limerick finished flatty as a poster. He was incredibly bitter after it and never recovered

It’s only a matter of time before he needs to connect the dongle up to the thingamabob to get the watchamacallit on the big screen and he’ll be on here to ask @Copper_pipe what to do.

Parkinson

1 Like

Apologies to @Rocko and @Bandage. Perhaps neither of you are ill-mannered cowardly virtue signallers. It’s just looks that way when neither of you can answer a simple question.
Or it may be that you have condoned, facilitated and tolerated racism, anti-traveller sentiments etc and now feel the need to cover yourselves in fake virtue should anything go wrong.
Who knows…

Apology accepted, mate. :+1:

3 Likes

Mccan

Get over what exactly?

The soul has only so much room. Harbouring negative energy like this does you no good.