Missing members

@TreatyStones

1 Like

Here we support our neighbours economically. There are some thines feom tipp that are good. Cider and Una healy at least

The greatest day in our sporting history two days in a row. Unreal!

2 Likes

Drink it in man! I would love it - absolutely love it - to be in yer situation right now.

1 Like

@iron_mike sign in.

This is your time of a Friday evening to make us all gasp for a bevy.

1 Like

Mike was the recipient of some abuse on here that he said was borderline a hate crime. He won’t be back.

That’s particularly sad and unfortunate. He’s been through worse than this place could throw at him.

Im not sure what the incident was. He just referenced it on the Limerick forum.

@iron_mike

please check in

1 Like

The anti-ambassador’s reception crew ran him off the forum.

I was just thinking lately that the crazy bastard @Ashman hasn’t been around in ages.

Sign in old pal.

4 Likes

it was you who ran him off you cunt. Doxxing him on the awkward GAA photo thread. Poor aul Mike and he only wanting to puck a ball around a mountain…

1 Like

Ya he’s a loss.

If Mike was there he’d be wearing the Black and Amber. He played minor for Kilkenny FFS. He’s made a right ape of the Limerick crew over the years.

1 Like

@TheBird has flown.

Slava Ukraini.

1 Like

Bizarrely, posters disappear in pairs around here. Tank and Fulvio. Mike and Ashman. Esteban and Horsebox

3 Likes

I hope he’s alright as he was a bit older than the average on here I’d say.

He could have been watching Barcelona 2011 vs. Brazil 1970 and still complain that it was a terrible standard.

1 Like

Shur you’d hardly expect the alter ego to keep posting when the ego stopped?

It was a peculiarly mild bit of banter to walk over.

1 Like

Ah he hardly did?