Terrible news

2 Likes

Fuck. RIP. Seemed like a good bloke.

1 Like

That’s awful news.

1 Like

Terrible news.

1 Like

Lads, I’m sorry that I had to pass it on. Wondered should I say something here or not. Was able to confirm it was definitely him. Passed away in May 2020.

16 Likes

The bed of heaven to @Portumna_Bridge. May God have granted his family strength.

11 Likes

I was half wondering myself a few months back and expected the worst tbh. Always came across as a sound sort when he’d post about Galway GAA. Poor lad.

Jaysus. And not a word said. The poor man. I hope his passing was loving and peaceful.
Had he family?

3 Likes

Christ. Both of us were sick around the same time. I swapped plenty of pms with him and he was optimistic after the surgery. Bed of heaven to him

23 Likes

He had a wife anyway. Was telling me how he wouldn’t have coped without her. Dont remember anything about kids

1 Like

Three kids Mike :cry:

8 Likes

Jesus, you just never know.

Bed in heaven to @Portumna_Bridge

1 Like

Ah that’s awful. He never said anything other than (I think ) he had got the all clear (maybe towards end December 2019).

RIP.

I really dont appreciate just how lucky I was/am

20 Likes

Awful stuff. May he RIP

Really sorry to hear that - meant to check in on him to see how he was as my wife has the same condition (Barrett’s Oesophagus) but luckily has been able to keep it under control.
Three kids too :frowning: Poor family

15 Likes

And Opel are bringing out a new Astra that looks the business, you’re waxed lad!

1 Like

Not this time lad. Ive gone for the corolla estate.

1 Like

That’s very sad to read. Life is short and fragile. May he RIP.

2 Likes