Missing members

RIP @Portumna_Bridge

1 Like

Jesus I done a search to refresh my memory of which poster he was and one of the first posts is him interacting with Faldo over fixing a shower a few years back …fcukin tragic …RIP

12 Likes

Bad news indeed. He was optimistic at the time but when we hadn’t heard of or from him in a while I feared the worst. A good guy. The bed of Heaven to him.

1 Like

@Joe_Player
@fistoffury
@Faldo
@Portumna_Bridge
@Atticus_Finch

5 really decent guys we’ve lost over the past few years

:candle:

43 Likes

Ah shite. He’d mentioned being in a bad way at one stage but had made progress. I used give him a few digs about Portumna but he was too sound to bite. A gent. RIP.

2 Likes

As I said to another member today on PM, that’s only the lads we know of too :cry:

4 Likes

Awful. RIP

Terrible news. Came across as an old school gentleman. God bless him and the family he leaves behind. RIP @Portumna_Bridge

4 Likes

God rest them all. There was another iirc, may have named his monikor after a poet

@Atticus_Finch

5 Likes

@Atticus_Finch

Thats the man. Bed of Heaven to all the lads, hopefully theres good wifi in heaven and they can still talk shite on some weird internet forum up there

13 Likes

I was having a glance through @Portumna_Bridge’s posts. By God he knew his stuff. A proper sage with just the right amounts of cynicism and positivity in the grand tradition of @Fagan_ODowd and @anon67715551.

3 Likes

Terrible news. May he RIP.

What happened @fistoffury

Some form of leukemia

1 Like

That thread wouldn’t do you good reading it back. Fuck sake.

3 Likes

Rocko turned the place saffron and blue for @Joe_Player (the bollix would have gotten a great kick out of that, he used to be an awful man for winding the Limerick posters up :laughing:…I think he did the same for @Faldo when the forum went maroon for his beloved Galway

It might be an idea to put the place in the colours of Portumna in memory of @Portumna_Bridge

@Rocko, is that possible some day when you get a chance?

15 Likes

Really sorry to here the new of Portumna Bridge and all the lads that has passed recently.
It’s a tough read through those threads.

1 Like

Just seeing this now RIP @Portumna_Bridge