Missing People In Ireland

Seems like the family didn’t trust his recollection of events anyway

https://www.irelandsvanishingtriangle.com/e

Yeah that was my understanding as well; the family clearly suspect her partner.

It seemed to be the timelines of it that they had suspicions of. And I suppose it was natural to suspect him if the dates seemed off and he living with her.

Was there reports that he stopped talking to the Guards after a period of time or have I that incorrect.

It’s always the partner

4 Likes

The Fiona Sinnott case in Wexford is crazy that nothing ever came of that. There is no reading between the lines there at all.

1 Like

Looks like another poor show from AGS

Why were they never able to pin it on him do you know?

1 Like

A potential witness that could have pinned it on him committed suicide as far as I recall

1 Like

a farmer also burned bags of clothes and letters left in his field nearby. I’d say it was just a case of inept gardai not believing a woman could be murdered and believed the partner straight away. its ridiculous though how it wasnt followed up since then in a lot more detail or vigorously.

What makes it worse is the family are not in contact with her daughter anymore, who went to stay with her father.

1 Like

Not to victim blame here but it seems she got mixed up in some dodgy enough circles before her death; the partner looked like a bit of a thug anyway and there seemed to be a lot of heavy drinking going on too.

yeah he was jailed for threatening to kill someone a few years after. she had been domestically abused by him too previously. she was only young though and naïve. different times too when communication wasnt as easy or frequent. no texting or social media or anything so going missing for a few days wouldnt have drawn suspicion for quite a while.

1 Like

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/amy-fitzpatrick-dead-buried-tip-28932001?int_source=nba

The horsey set.

The step father is one dodgey character. Long before he killed the brother

1 Like

Is he a suspect in the step daughter’s murder too?

Iirc he was a suspect in the disappearance. She still hasnt been found so we cant confirm if its a murder

The mother’s levels of forgiveness are impressive. Isn’t she still with him?

Yeah i found this online it appears so. Shes very off or is in an abusive control relationship with yourman. Whether they are involved or not i reckon they know more that they havent disclosed

1 Like

@artfoley

Has there ever been a murder conviction in Ireland where a body was not found ?

Asking for general information purposes, for a friend etc

O’Dwyer, Graham