Missing People In Ireland

A young lad gone missing in Cappawhite.

Some reports are calling him Lee Crowe.

Crowe would be his Mums surname.

1 Like

The young lad arrived home safe and sound thankfully.

11 Likes

The father’s death notice is in the paper today. Poor man.

18 Likes

Desperate case

2 Likes

I have slight experience of something vaguely along these lines, and the horror of it is indescribable. You’d be hoping for a body at stages just so you’d know. The stress and the abyss this must have left him in will have taken such a toll.

3 Likes

Keystone cops at the time denied receiving faxes FFS

If there’s an afterlife, hopefully he’ll meet him there. A dinger of a case. I would, having read the full details down the years lean towards the theory that he came to a bad end at the hands of someone else. There was a lot of brothels and street walkers along that canal and from my time living not far away from the bridge for a spell can attest that it attracted all sorts of shady characters.

3 Likes

A cousin of my mother’s (I never met the woman unless I did at a funeral years ago but met her sister at my aunt’s funeral last week) has been missing in Dublin since Thursday morning.

9 Likes

That’s an area that should have good CCTV and I can’t see how she would have left the area without being seen.

They have CCTV of her heading towards Booterstown Dart station. Apparently they’re trying to get the Dart CCTV footage but the lad that manages it is on holidays so it’s not accessible at the moment. Mad stuff

5 Likes

Yes, Booterstown Avenue is the last footage of her from what I’m grasping. I know they’d three search teams out this evening and one was by that DART station.

Ah fuck off!!

5 Likes

We are just the best at all aspects of public transport

This is like the fella who lost the key to the bridge

Just flicking through telly (feeling a bit sick) and came across a Donal McIntyre investigation into Trevor Deely (Sky 147 now)

What happened to him, surely somebody here has the lowdown or at least good theories

1 Like

Been plenty of discussion on here before if you go back through the thread

1 Like

There was a detailed piece in the Irish Times a few years ago. Worth a read.

Had a run in with a few bad guys and was bumped off is my view. Something like a one punch attack and they then had to deal with it.

3 Likes

Been analyzed to nth degree here over the years.

@Alphakrul1 had a fairly solid theory