Missing People In Ireland

imagine he if turned up alive somewhere

You have to keep going. Whats the alternative.

Deely leaves the office at 4.02am. He walks by BOI (now Milanos) at 4.14am. That’s a 7 minute walk according to Google map and more likely a 5 min walk. What happened in the missing 6/7 minutes?

Are you assuming the clocks on the cctv are all accurate? Assume they are pulled from several different businesses just might be few mins out in several places. It’s a long time ago they would have needed to be set manually

I would assume there are only a minute or two out at most.

Perhaps. I’d assumed they were wrong otherwise surely would have been mentioned.

I’ve seen it mentioned that area at the time had developed a bit of reputation as a red light district.

Just reading the speculation on the second man.

This is the official Garda video:

https://youtu.be/RcYxruBEmFE

It shows Trevor going in to BOI at 03:35 and then skips to the part where he leaves at 04:04 or thereabouts.

The Broadsheet story which uses screenshots of footage from the Donal MacIntyre, implies that a second man (possibly wearing glasses) appeared at 03:37 and looks to be entering the BOI. This is left out of the Garda footage. Is it definitely 03:37 in the footage of the alleged second man? If it is that is very significant and the guards are holding it back for a reason.

The net is closing.

That basement in Laois is getting smaller by the minute.

8 Likes

If the cops were doing there job at all they have definitely been monitoring this thread and have at least one strong lead

4 Likes

What exactly are you implying dodgy?

Sounds like he’s buried a body in a basement in Laois. Given all the driving he does to ‘matches’ it’s not hard believe this @dodgy_keeper fella could be another Larry Murphy type. The basement where he buried the bodies is filling up, this fucker needs to be stopped.

Another difficult Sunday night for poor dodgy. A belief system so rooted in the failure that is Limerick GAA and soccer is always going to leave one short moral fibre. Sadly the one true church which could give his paltry little existence true meaning is the one he chooses to turn his back on. Next weekends Munster Rugby game will be another difficult one for dodgy, expect him to slip off to another ‘match’. God help whoever it will be this time.

1 Like

With technological advancements they’ll be able to make out the individuals in that CCTV footage in the next decade, if not before it. Imagine knowing it’s you, living with that dark secret for almost two decades, thinking you’ve covered your tracks and then that footage emerges…Tick tock…

Thinking you’ve got away with it and then one day a battalion of Gardai arrive on. In fact the Guards could be outside right now.

Graham/Graeme Dwyer x2…

They probably don’t get internet access in Arbour Hill either.

You’ve thought a lot about this haven’t you you? It’s preying on your poor lil mind. You sound like you could be… suicidal even?

I think we can rest easy about the cops doing their job, sure didn’t the deely family get all the CCTV footage in the first place as the cops couldn’t be arsed

3 Likes

All these technological advancements and yet you still couldn’t be found when utd lose.

19 Likes

Oooft

Headshot

Etc

Less of the weak banter (apart from @artfoley’s excellent quip above) and more speculation/theories, please.

What about his spontaneous trip to Alaska. Do you think something may have happened to prompt that? Maybe he was fleeing something , but things didn’t work out over there so he came back to face whatever issues he was having.

The thing with Alaska was he had a dirt cheap flight through his mate and he made a bet with friends he’d go. I think it’s a red herring personally.

2 Likes