Missing People In Ireland

Because he is nuts and doesn’t give a fuck.

2 Likes

In a house though?

Reports coming out that it is no longer a search but now a crime scene. At least that is what I heard on the radio. Nothing on the RTE website.

They called it a crime scene a few days back though as well.

The article Farmer posted suggested that he was taken from an ATM at gunpoint. I think all we know now is that nobody knows nothing.

Gardaí are ‘working on the assumption’ that theft was the motive for his alleged killing.

They are also investigating the criminal associate’s claim that Naas native Trevor was shot dead after an interaction on the street that turned violent.

Sure you don’t. You keep saying that.

1 Like

Damnit, you’ve got me, I’m actually a well known figure in the Dublin crime world. Fuck it, I’d done so well to carefully hide that, but fair play, you’re some genius the way you figured me out.

You must have a couple of lads running your tfk page for you

2 Likes

Shur lookit, there’s no use having an ass and braying yourself.

Great to get Gareth’s take on it.

1 Like

When did Gareth go full lunatic?

1 Like

Around the time when he lost his DJ gig and he had to become ‘relevant’ somehow.

File under Bressie.

1 Like

Grade A spoofer. After every other crime journalist says it’s credible he jumps in. It’s unreal the amount of attention he gets off posts on these matters.

1 Like

The drawbacks of Twitter.

Kinda like @Sidney

2 Likes

He’s worse on FB. He wrote long yarns about these disappearances and always makes them about him. It’s like a personal essay in the Leaving Cert from him. He mentions all his investigations and thanks all his unnamed sources. I remember around the time of the last Phillip Cairns “development”, his daily FB commentary was being linked. There were a few women falling over themselves to compliment him and his investigative work and going mad at anyone who saw flaws with his posts. Mental stuff, I guess if you’re ever on the radio or tv you’ll always have fans no matter how far you sink.

2 Likes

edit

Surely they could have tracked the phone.

Interesting if killed randomly that the killer had presence of mind and means to move a body immediately and hide it so that not found

I’m not sure they had the tech at that stage?

He wasn’t reported missing till the following Monday I think so there was a fair bit of time to get shit sorted. The Guards were also disgraceful in investigating it and to be fair to them you’d have been looking in the canals etc first.

Surely the horrible weather helped too. You could potentially move bodies etc with minimal people on the streets in the early hours and those that were out and about keeping their head down to get out of the wind/rain.