Missing People In Ireland

was that fella from kildare who went missing off looking for whores at the time?
id say that’s how he met some gangland lad and got whacked,
@Horsebox alluded to it on here before

Or did he witness something he shouldn’t have?

His murder?

8 Likes

:grinning:

She may not have gone too far afterall

If anyone is at their parents’ house today and the Sindo is lying around please post a (high quality) picture of any Trevor Deely related articles.

1 Like

I’m happy to oblige having just retired to the living room of my parents’ house in Wexford:

Nothing new in this.

4 Likes

Fiona Pender’s poor mother has released another appeal where she is ‘begging’ for information on the location of her daughter’s body.

Heartbreaking stuff.

Given that it appears the suspect is widely known, you would imagine that the cops could have done more to secure more progress than what was made.

Surely there’s a few people who’d be able to “extract” the information? I’d say the Gardai would be in no panic to investigate it either if a complaint was made.

1 Like

Or even search the suspect’s farm to some degree? I am not sure if that even happened.

You really have no time for the Gardaí, do you mate ?

I wouldn’t say that buddy.

Like everything in life there is good and bad.

1 Like

Gemma is on the case guys.

Have we time to take on an overseas case lads?

Little girl 9 goes missing from a family wedding in the alps. Very strange story. Seems she was snatched from under their noses

Is the search still ongoing for Trevor Deely’s body?

Drove by the dig site a few days back, not much happening by the looks of it.

I’d imagine they’ve to go very slow? Potential crime scene etc.

Passed by it the weekend and didn’t see much in the way of machinery. Tents and hoarding still up though

Be careful returning to the scene of the crime lads.

1 Like

Live todate, search is still ongoing anyway. Just passed by the site.