Missing People Outside of Ireland

Twitter makes out he is an English Pablo Escobar

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SwindellsChris/status/1803956496675357155?s=19

They’ve been out protesting against tourism for months. This young lad seems an awful accident. The phone call at 1% gives more questions than answers

Ya the locals here are very stand-offish until you tell them you’re Irish but there’s still a load of Irish cunts making fools of themselves out here too. I suppose this new tax they’re proposing in 2025 for tourists is only the start.

1 Like

Outside of tourism what other industries do they have?

2 Likes

That fella Jay was going around hacking the shit out of people with a machete and was a bit of a prick I have since read.

Fuck all sure. But they probably can’t afford to live on their own island anymore.

Poor Jay stuck to a cactus somewhere in the desert

1 Like

I think its a big argument that the catalan separatists use is they are subsiding the rest of spain that does fuck all outside of tourism.

I was in Nerja lately. Beautiful place but it’s a desert like. Bar Olives and Avocados nothing can grow there. Only for tourism there wouldn’t be a town.

But you kind of get it too. Locals making fuck all, probably can’t afford to eat or drink in their own town anymore and apartments going for €400k to fat Paddy’s and Brits to retire to, and spend half the year empty.

3 Likes

Dont kill the golden goose either. Maybe the regional goverments should try diversify the economy

https://twitter.com/zenxv/status/1804241447962452014?t=UrzFmXsAhRI3a4bquBaalg&s=19

3 Likes

There is a linit on how much to take

Its only oireland screaming out for more tourists

Yeah we’ll take euros yen pound and dollars off rich tourists. Direct them to shannon

1 Like

So he’s been kidnapped over a drug debt?

This lad has a good point

I’d say it’s the class of tourist certain areas attract . They’ve no problem with rich Americans and South Americans going around on cultural tours and staying in best hotels in the cities . It’s the drunken paddy and egg and chip eating English larger lout on the coastal areas they’ve probably had their fill of.
Go an hour or so up the road from Nerja and youre in Granada where it gets bitterly cold in winter and there’s regions there where you can grow most things , marijuana production is booming there .

Poor bastard drinking toilet water to survive. Presume half of these posts are taking the mick

Has Gazza turned up to look for him yet?

No, but he appears to have been active making helpful suggestions on twitter

2 Likes