Missing People Outside of Ireland

Seems a fairly straight forward case to me.

He walked up and died in the heat.

The hysteria is incredible.

No sign of him yet?

Nope.

I remember I tried to walk from Malia to hersonis out of my mind and a friend saw me in a taxi and saved me.

Don’t ever visit malia it’s like Englands answer to ballybunion in a very bad way.

Must be brutal landscape they still haven’t found
Him.

2 Likes

It’s dog rough alright.

A terrible kip.

We were lucky we didn’t get our heads kicked in.

I was there in 1996 and it was a rough kip. Stalis and hersonisas were grand. the English were playing in the Euros and Malia was a dangeours place , wall to wall with English fans boozed up

1 Like

Ya we were in hersonsis late August. We got a budget holiday and stayed in hersonsis.

Got absolutely fleeced by a woman called mama soula. Remember when we arrived one of the staff told us there was 26 leaving certs had stayed the previous week.

We were lumped in with all couples. Few of the lads fell in with us drinking one or two nights. We were getting fierce dirty looks off a few girl friends on the flight home.

Malia was hell on earth. We chasing tail but might as well have stayed at home. So so rough.

It was fairly dead to be honest. No young people around. Grand town though.

1 Like

Looks like they have the right man on the case now.

A leading British detective, Mark Williams-Thomas, has also joined the hunt for Jay in Tenerife. He was the man who discovered that Jimmy Saville was an alleged paedophile.
He claims he can find answers “in three days", and has been spotted by reporters at the rental villa where Jay was last seen.

1 Like

I’ve seen that fella tweeting. Another ape.

1 Like

“It all depends, if he is chopped up into little pieces or dissolved in acid, he’ll be hard to find.”

The sub-editor for that article needs to be taken out and shot. Ridiculous spelling mistakes all over it

I doubt they have subs now or ever

Hersonosis was a great spot one time.

I forget exactly what happened did we travel out when the colleges were gone back or something but it was dead. It was a fine spot.

What’s wrong with Ballybunion?!

Dodgy con-Crete

1 Like

Camelot was the big night club

Would someone ever just pay the Moroccans what they’re owed and the English team can finally focus on winning the Euros.

I was in hersonnisos in 95. Up in the old town and on a scooter for the whole time with Mrs ccha on the back. Had a lot of dodgy moments on that but the worst thing we saw was Malia. It was a dump even then.

1 Like