Missing People Outside of Ireland

You’ve shown by car. Journey might be different on foot

1 Like

I pissed myself laughing at your post but then…

would the by foot directions normally bring you several hundred kilometers out of the quickest way?

1 Like

And you know this how? Looking at the map,.could potentially see Iran and then ferry across being less time on foot than the other map thrown up

You’re also presuming Google was allowed into Iran to do road mapping…

He’s been in Iran before and had a month to kill before heading to Quatar. Even though the regime are a tad bonkers the place and people are meant to be grand*. Having said all that now is not a good time to be going in there.

*I’m basing this on a documentary that the ‘They Think It’s All Over’ host did where he spent a few weeks out there

2 Likes

Used to love that show

Are they closing in on lord Lucan lads?

Which continent?

In- these days, if he’s still alive

87 it says.
A handy enough age these days.
I hope it’s true. Just for the story.

They’d be hope for us all.

They released tonight that Nicola bulley was a reformed alcoholic but recently fell off the wagon and again reiterated they don’t suspect third party involvement. Insinuation being she was pissed and fell in the river. Sounds a stretch to me, they’re trying to let on they’re going down a rabbit hole I’d say.

They’ve been very keen to stress they are working off information provided by the partner.

The senior investigating officer was very unconvincing. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were was an element of covering up a botched initial investigation.

If she fell in that river it should have been possible to locate her quickly. It looks fairly shallow and not fast moving at all.

But didn’t they say cops were called to the house in the last couple of weeks due to an incident?

Releasing that she had drink problems as a result of the menopause was utterly bizarre if you ask me.

1 Like

Agreed seems a left field suggestion for her disappearance if you ask me. I’d say the cops are playing possum / acting stupid to buy time and flush someone out.

The water is pure still where she allegedly fell in and what’s more she was described as an excellent swimmer. There was an appeal for her about a week after she went missing and I’m nearly sure it was only her personal family (parents / sister) attended it.

Is the partner the father of the kids?

Those body language experts seem to have largely said he seems genuine.

John Darwin faking his own death, with the wife in on the plan, was the first thing that came to mind. Anybody that watched the programme would realise the futility of chancing that though.

Yeah but they’re unmarried

1 Like

Skinny jeans. Sunglasses. Looks dodgy to me.

1 Like