Missing People Outside of Ireland

With the plethora of true crime documentaries and series that amateur sleuths gorge on these days it is ripe hunting ground for all kinds of theories and motives. Sometimes the most obvious answer is staring you in the face. There can also be a fascination or maybe even an incredulity with how a seemingly attractive 45 year old woman or suburban mom with what seems like a good life could take her own life but people dont see what could be knawing away on the inside. Maybe they dont want to because it can shatter an illusion and or see how fragile the mind can be.

She was a strong swimmer and the river wasn’t that deep. We’ll have to wait for the toxicology results to come back from the post mortem.

Although I’ve an awful feeling the word inconclusive will be used a lot…

1 Like

It’s not likely that this was a suicide attempt either, simply because it would be a very odd place to attempt suicide. It’s Occam’s razor sort of (nothing can really be fully eliminated) with all options being unlikely.

Except there isn’t a simple or obvious answer.

1 Like

Surely that’s the first place you’d look. Under the bush…

It’s always in the last place you look sure.

1 Like

Feckin charlatan

1 Like

These parasites are just awful

2 Likes

Parasite is the word.

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting isn’t it

I wonder would any of the missing women of Ireland have ended up in similar circumstances over there.

1 Like

They had a very credible initial suspect who the judge said to release, turns out he was right. Horrific muder.

They bate him into admitting the crime, the poor man. All the while the actual murderer was walking around scot-free

I genuinely dont know how a defence lawyer could work for a cunt like that and try get him off. Knowing that he has multiple previous convictions of attacking very young girls, knowing that his dna is on a dead girls clothing and still trying to claim his innocence and that the evidence is circumstantial. I dont know how i could even try start to defend a fucking monstrous child killing paedophile. It must to tough to be in that situation to defend that knowing what they know.

3 Likes

A brave judge. Plenty of circimstantial evidence against him too.

1 Like

I’d imagine they go through the motions.

Must be budget time again for the team cc @balbec

2 Likes