Missing People Outside of Ireland

Seems strange?

He’s probably minced into a slab of foie gras at this stage.

1 Like

That’s bloody extremely sad

This is very strange…

I tried to search the French press for any news, but the story doesn’t seem to be covered in French papers. @Fagan_ODowd have you heard anything local? It’s only English papers that are carrying the story.

Looks like an inside job unfortunately.

By an @Alphakrul1 type I suppose.

If they were lucky.

Good to see she’s ok, but what happened her?

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/so-blessed-relief-as-irish-woman-missing-in-berlin-found-in-hospital/ar-AA1j8U7l

A single excursion to Berghain can last a few days and cost you a week

Caoimhghín Ó’Caoláin* found her.

*I’ve spellchecked and fadachecked that.

Just the apostrophecheck left then.

1 Like

The child’s remains have been found unfortunately.

https://www.rte.ie/news/europe/2024/0331/1440988-france-alps-body/

Michael Mosley on the missing list over on holidays in Greece.

After a four-day search, Greek officials said on Sunday they had found the body of Michael Mosley, a British medical journalist and documentary maker who disappeared last week while on a trip on the Greek island of Symi.

His body was found on a beach in Agia Marina, said the mayor of Symi, Eleftherios Papakalodoukas.

1 Like

Oh dear, I wonder what happened to him. Must have slipped and fell into the sea.

My missus was a huge fan, I never heard of him in my life.
I panicked the other night when she told me Michael Mosley was missing and she was upset saying it, I was going through Michael’s that I know whose surname I don’t :man_shrugging:

He used to have short programmes on radio 4 on saturday morning about simple things to do that are healthy. Like taking a spoon of olive oil, or reading poetry outloud or walking with those nordic ski sticks. A bubbly short of character but always sounded a bit breathless. Used to hear an odd one when out with the dog in the morning.

1 Like

She is a devotee of some podcast he has called ‘just one thing’ (I think) like what you said there

1 Like