Missing Women in Ireland

cooperation could be used in attempt to reduce the sentence, the guidelines indicate a reduction of a maximum of 1/6 of the overall sentence for an early plea and 5% for a late plea. but he’ll have to cooperate and meaningfully

Very unlike him to be making gags he is usually a miserable sod his meds must have kicked in.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1124191, member: 1552”]Didn’t her friends say she wasn’t drunk? wtf possessed her to go away with that yoke? :frowning:

Just awful, hope he has the decency to put the family out of their misery and tell them where she is.[/QUOTE]
It doesn’t surprise me that the friends would say that. They were probably pissed as fuck themselves.

Police are searching a farm and near a golf club north of Milngavie which tallies with the movements of the suspicious grey car on Monday.

nasty comment that should be deleted, trying to imply she was drug dealing , the family have enough to deal with, wonder if youd be so smart to say it to her father’s face ypu cunt

:clap:well said mickee.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1124132, member: 183”]I think this guy might be. He was in a coma “for weeks” after a serious car crash in 2011 and has been on disability since then and I as mentioned previously was done for counterfeiting £6000 in banknotes last year. He just printed them off in his room using your average home printer. He’s probably not the full shilling.

As for the theory that she might have run into a junkie - it doesn’t look like the kind of area where they would be hanging around. It looks quite a middle class, leafy suburban area.[/QUOTE]

he had been drinking all day after the Sevco game also , cant rule out a sectarian motive…

I’m sure I read somewhere that he is privately educated and from quite a well to do family.

They found a body at 5pm on farmland near where the suspects mother lives. :frowning:

Only the Daily Express have reported that and no other sources have backed it up.

A Times reporter did just tweet a picture of a load of fire engines arriving at the scene of one of the searches. Read into that what you will.

Hopefully, some wiry Taggart-like DI is bellowing into this fucker’s face right now.

“The man said that Karen had left his home at approximately 4am to walk home – and police later confirmed that the last-known sighting of her was at approximately 4am Sunday morning, walking on Dorchester Avenue.”

I reckon the cops have had a very good idea of what happened and who did what from the get go. They have only released very vague information up to now and didn’t even release the footage from the CCTV at the club, which you’d imagine they would have done if they trying to find someone.

The speed at which this became a major news story was also telling. It was headline news within 24hrs of her disappearing. Very unusual if they were treating it as a missing person.

That’s the most plausible explanation I’ve heard yet in this thread.

Not a confirmed sighting.

A joke in poor taste farmer but not worth histrionics from the “oh ever so concerned” bitches on here. :rolleyes:

I’m sure farmer will shrink to 2 feet tall when they inevitably find the corpse especially after how concerned he was that Elaine would get justice

I’d agree. Ill considered joke at most. People being a bit hard on farmer here.

There’s nothing can be said about this case it’s just sickening. I just hope the poor girl didn’t suffer.

He momentarily forgot his empathy. Its a crime but its a forgivable crime. I’d need an apology though.