Missing Women in Ireland

If it was funny no-one would have minded as much but the quip was just of such poor quality. To take such a risk and then to flop like that, he had to be taken to task. Also if it came out that it was a suicide incident he’d be the first fella up on his soapbox condemning anyone making a skit in the circumstances.

How do you know how I feel?

I don’t know how you feel. Why do you ask?

I’m outraged you ape. How dare you overlook that I might feel that way.

I don’t know if this is a pisstake or not but ye can all fuck off with yourselves.

that cunt @farmerinthecity was probably hoping it was a suicide so he could log it in that morbid thread of his

:smiley: You’ve aligned yourself in the bitch camp. More power too you buddy.

Are you really going to have a go about nasty posts you try hard prick?

Gentlemen please. A bit of decorum.

No it isn’t a pisstake; there is an Irish girl missing in Scotland. I don’t think anyone would go that far to WUM you

i dunno runt, ive a feeling the cops had a pretty good idea from day one and were waiting for the brother to get back from oz

You need to apologise Farmer, the majority of us were greatly offended by it. Just apologise and we will see you are of good character, made a mistake, and we can all move on.

just delete the post you horrible bastard, that poor family have enough to be contending with without you slurring their good name , i dont know what your motives are , maybe you have info that might help with police enquiries, if not cop on

This place is fucking great.:smiley:

That’s what I said. The cops knew what had happened almost immediately. They were only releasing enough information to the public so as to help them build the case against the accused, without revealing anything specific.

Get to fuvk. You were up on your moral high horse on the Elaine O’Hara thread.

You’re in the wrong message board if you’re looking for a bit of decorum buddy.
But if your were being sarcastic. Well done! Though in future could you use the sarcasm tags to avoid any confusion. [sarcasm]insert sarcastic comment here[/sarcasm]

One of the fire engines called to the scene was an environmental protection unit which deals with hazardous chemicals…God only knows how he tried to dispose of the body.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1124370, member: 1495”]You’re in the wrong message board if you’re looking for a bit of decorum buddy.
But if your were being sarcastic. Well done! Though in future could you use the sarcasm tags to avoid any confusion. [sarcasm]insert sarcastic comment here[/sarcasm][/QUOTE]

Here will you fuck off. :rolleyes:

Fucking cunt has been watching Breaking Bad.