Missing Women in Ireland

[sarcasm]Yeah I’ll do that straight away. [/sarcasm]

Nothing like a murder to arouse the board.

Some are roused, some are aroused

http://www.thejournal.ie/karen-buckley-found-2047920-Apr2015/

Body found. Must be awful for the family and friends. Let’s hope they get the bastard and get him good

I love hurling, I loved hurling people, I come on here every so often to keep track of whats happening at home cause I am living in New York, going to avoid this place like the plague from now on though cause by Christ there are some cunts on this forum

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1124419, member: 179”]http://www.thejournal.ie/karen-buckley-found-2047920-Apr2015/

Body found. Must be awful for the family and friends. Let’s hope they get the bastard and get him good[/QUOTE]

:frowning:

At least the family have some closure and can now bring her home and bury her with some dignity. Last few days must have been beyond hell for them.

Why fucking kill her… ?! :frowning: :mad:

Twisted fucker. He won’t see the light of day for a long time but that’s not much consolation to her family this morning.

Awful for the friends too. They’ll always think if they had just walked out with her they could have prevented this (obviously it wasn’t their fault either). Just a terrible story all round.

The world is a shit place at times.

Slurry pit I’d imagine.

You’ll be sorely missed pal. Anything we can do to make you reconsider? We talked @Peter G down from the ledge and he’s been a breath of fresh air around here lately.

Jesus can you imagine the state of the scene after a few days in a slurry pit or slatted tank.

Once pulled the body of a dead calf out of a neighbours slatted tank once while agitating, a fucking horribly grim discovery, fucker hadn’t even told us there might be one down there.

A shockingly sad tale, and a cautionary one for girls everywhere. The taxi thing seemed very strange, I can understand perhaps how and why, but not even to trust something like Hailo which seems the business.

All in all a horrible situation for anyone associated with the poor girl. RIP.

Every parents nightmare.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1124441, member: 180”]Jesus can you imagine the state of the scene after a few days in a slurry pit or slatted tank.

Once pulled the body of a dead calf out of a neighbours slatted tank once while agitating, a fucking horribly grim discovery, fucker hadn’t even told us there might be one down there.

A shockingly sad tale, and a cautionary one for girls everywhere. The taxi thing seemed very strange, I can understand perhaps how and why, but not even to trust something like Hailo which seems the business.

All in all a horrible situation for anyone associated with the poor girl. RIP.[/QUOTE]

The Taxi thing has no bearing on this case really though has it? Its fairly clear now she didn’t turn down a lift home or a taxi being called for her.

Ah yes, of course. I am a little unclear though on how the taxi thing came up then, was it not a hang up she had anyway? Little relevance that it has at this point anyway mind you.

Is the creepy fat Romanian our man?

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1124441, member: 180”]Jesus can you imagine the state of the scene after a few days in a slurry pit or slatted tank.

All in all a horrible situation for anyone associated with the poor girl. RIP.[/QUOTE]

It’s completely irrelevant to the case.

I don’t think he planned this as it was very amateur the way he went about covering his tracks. Bringing her to a farm by his mothers place FFS. No doubt he didn’t even think to leave his phone at his house and they just needed to rectrace where his phone went in the hours after she went missing. It was a spontaneous act, something went wrong when he got her back to the house and she sobered up a bit. Another case solved by TFK it seems.

[QUOTE=“whatever73, post: 1124422, member: 2723”]I love hurling, I loved hurling people, I come on here every so often to keep track of whats happening at home cause I am living in New York, going to avoid this place like the plague from now on though cause by Christ there are some cunts on this forum
[/QUOTE]
Whateverrr…73

RIP to her, hope the find whoever responsible pdq

I think something untoward happened before then though. There would be very few women that would willingly get into a car with this guy I’d say. Do we know how drunk she was? Have her friends said she was completely out of it? I mean, the head on that cunt.

I presume she was either drugged or he convinced her that he had something she wanted.

Fair play to the police for the way they’ve handled this and brought it to a conclusion so quickly. If it had happened over here you wouldn’t be surprised if they were still looking to trace the main suspect.

RIP