Missing Women in Ireland

Fucksake - Only catching up on all this properly this morning- I’m physically sick reading about it. What an utterly devasting and horrible way to go, prison is too good for this cunt.

RIP.

As others have said, I doubt she intended to go to his house and she may not have been there (more likely that she wasn’t, at least not willingly anyway). That was his initial spurious explanation only and it wasn’t verified by anyone. Unfortunately he’s lured her outside somehow and the police now need to piece together what happened between then and her body being found.

It’s clear he was their main suspect from the beginning, despite them not saying so in the press conference the other day. They took possession of his car as soon as he was identified and were straight away looking for sightings of a car similar to his in the area where her body was subsequently found.

In these instances, I presume they publicly say someone isn’t a suspect (while monitoring the fuck out of them) to see if they relax or let something slip or somehow implicate themselves.

Really tragic though.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1124470, member: 9”]As others have said, I doubt she intended to go to his house and she may not have been there (more likely that she wasn’t, at least not willingly anyway). That was his initial spurious explanation only and it wasn’t verified by anyone. Unfortunately he’s lured her outside somehow and the police now need to piece together what happened between then and her body being found.

It’s clear he was their main suspect from the beginning, despite them not saying so in the press conference the other day. They took possession of his car as soon as he was identified and were straight away looking for sightings of a car similar to his in the area where her body was subsequently found.

In these instances, I presume they publicly say someone isn’t a suspect (while monitoring the fuck out of them) to see if they relax or let something slip or somehow implicate themselves.

Really tragic though.[/QUOTE]

Real police :clap:

The photo of her on the night out, a night out like any other and then makes one bad decision and that’s it. Just really really unlucky.

As a parent not sure how you deal with that.

The timeline has to be completely revised now.
We can only be sure we left the club with him. After that fuck knows. She mightn’t have even set foot in his house never mind left it at 4.

aye jim taggart style, no nonsense approach

We’re really going to miss your voice of conscience around here. This place will be much worse off without your memorable contributions to debates.

what’s this about, bud?

@myboyblue from your experience of this will be bastard be charged with rape and murder or will the sex be deemed consensual?

looks like the cunt dispenced of her body is a slurrey pit allright from what news is breaking now, :frowning:

this is terribly sad…poor girl, enjoying a night out in a new city…5 "2 against an Ogre… :frowning:

I have no experience of this, your mother was compliant and it was consensual, despite what you wish to think.

Ah MBB. You are far better than “yore ma”.

FFS…

I’m not sure what gave you that impression, I never claimed to be better than it. It’s about all his tired jokes deserve to be honest, especially given the seriousness of this subject and his attempts to use a girls horrific murder as a source for his amusement. He got up on his high horse earlier on @farmerinthecity for making light of the case, typical mick, when it suits him it’s fine.

The other option was his ‘wife’ but given what that poor girl has to go through living in Kildare I’d prefer not to make light of her situation.

sick. a girl died please respect.

You are one of my favourite Internet people ever now that I am coarsened to your occasionally abrasive style.
Your put downs are usually of the highest quality.
His heart is in the right place, but this isn’t the place for banter really.
It is an awful awful thing.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1124509, member: 1170”]You are one of my favourite Internet people ever now that I am coarsened to your occasionally abrasive style.
Your put downs are usually of the highest quality.
His heart is in the right place, but this isn’t the place for banter really.
It is an awful awful thing.[/QUOTE]
thanks.

He was great craic remember the time he…no wait…oh well

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1124505, member: 180”]I’m not sure what gave you that impression, I never claimed to be better than it. It’s about all his tired jokes deserve to be honest, especially given the seriousness of this subject and his attempts to use a girls horrific murder as a source for his amusement. He got up on his high horse earlier on @farmerinthecity for making light of the case, typical mick, when it suits him it’s fine.

The other option was his ‘wife’ but given what that poor girl has to go through living in Kildare I’d prefer not to make light of her situation.[/QUOTE]

no one is saying anything about amusement except you, its yet to be established if @farmerinthecity 's comment was a “joke” or an allegation.
you then have to go an personalize everything with comments about wives and mothers, my question to you was relevant based on your internet track record
cop on to fuck