Missing Women in Ireland

That’s your neighbour across in Tullamore is it ?
myboyblue ?

All signs would point towards the pregnant lady alright

What was the irish girl thinking when she married him …
But then again though didn’t my wife see past my flaws* to marry me.

I’m not the chief suspect in a murder/ missing person case.

1 Like

There’s a lady missing from yaughal called Tina Satchel.
Husband on the news there saying her dogs are missing her, come home love etc etc
and turns to the camera then in a manner reminiscent of the bauld Joe OReilly to tell Tina that she wouldn’t believe how their new parrot has turned out.

I was going to post up about this myself. It was all incredibly odd. “Come home love, your two dogs and your parrot are missing you terribly.” She hasn’t been seen in three months. Herself and the husband moved over from England a year ago.

@HBV Crimecall is starting in a minute and they’re going to go over the case in more detail with an appeal from her family. I think TFK might be able to solve another case.

1 Like

Crimecall are covering this coming up now. It’s not stacking up, yerman is a serious character.

I think I have it solved already kid.

2 Likes

I hate watching crimecall generally. Reels after reels of dirty scobes coming in to grocery stores to rob tills. But it’s worth persisting tonight for the missing woman case.

They just showed a clip of him there at the start of the show. Very fucking dodgy

@Bandage A crime outside the 51 being shown now!

Mmmm, a simple but cunning plan to move to a county where the murder of another foreign lady remains unsolved due to police incompetence.

Unreal. I’ve the TV paused and am about to watch the 9pm news so I’ll catch this afterwards.

I won’t ruin it for you so bud.

Noone on this site could have been involved anyway. They were in and out in 4 minutes and it’s been described as “very efficient” by the guards

Yeah no shit Sherlock.

1 Like

They are after showing CCTV there of some lad throwing a punch in a Monaghan night club.

They have little to be doing.

A chinese ban garda here with broken English. FFS :grin:

4 Likes