Missing Women in Ireland

A youngone robbing a coat in a ship too ffs :roll_eyes:

The husband is guilty as fuck here.

Tina is in the suitcase

2 Likes

What was the case in the UK where the police let/encouraged the parents do the appeal, even though they strongly suspected they were involved in the child’s disappearance? They had a psychologist analysing the whole interview and body language.

The house fire in Derby. Mick Philpott

4 Likes

Was it the fire where the kids were killed ? Philpott I think their name was ?

Mr Satchwell should have had a plan for Tinas phone. Just leaving it in the kitchen was a very poor idea, it was a fucking idiotic thing to do really.

Police do this a bit id say. I listened to podcast recently about the Daniel Morgan case. The cops went on panorama (with the BBC cooperation) and threw out false information to flush out the suspects

Missed crimecall tonight. Was the husband the last person to see her before she went missing?

Apparently

Guilty as sin then. Hang him high.
Did they interview the parrot ?

1 Like

It’s a new parrot, the old one couldn’t take the not knowing

Cop: The last confirmed sighting was the day before she went missing at a car boot sale…

Presenter: Day before…?

Cop: Well aside from Richard (the husband).

1 Like

He wouldn’t talk

It was him what done it. No doubt in my mind. Does anyone know the tidal ranges of the estuary in Dungarvan…
cc @Fagan_ODowd.

Was she wearing that bright red jacket the day she was meant to have left with the two suitcases??..

Or perhaps the old one kept repeating “shut your fuckin mouth”

1 Like

Exclusive: ‘I have nothing to hide’ – Husband of missing woman (45) says gardai treated him ‘unfairly’ as a suspect

I heard about this last night that she took a load of proceeds from a house they had sold a few days prior to disappearance so it might not be as open and shut as TFK originally thought

I’m surprised that you can’t get fish in Youghal

1 Like

He’s guilty of being a complete loon, if nothing else.

He keeps a pink briefcase containing thousands of pictures of his wife posing in hundreds of different outfits.