More Rugby Shame

More rugby banter exposed today as former England player was sending unsolicited dick picks to a woman.

No end to the deviant behavior.

3 Likes

what poor woman would want to receive unwanted pictures of mike brown

Just a bit of boy banter.

SOB is a good man from good rugby stock. I really think itā€™s bad form to have this made public on the poor chap. Itā€™s really your manā€™s fault that he didnā€™t get the fantastic banter anyway

2 Likes

Define good rugby stock for us

Most lads would be honoured to have a man like sob piss in them, he was chosen by o brien and its his way of showing respect to a fan.

1 Like

Iā€™ve no idea. I wasnā€™t being serious

2 Likes

Thereā€™s people would pay good money to be pissed on by Sean Oā€™Brien

Billy Holland for monster, his daddy played for munster and is high up on the monster branch. Owen Farrell the English outhalf following in the footsteps of the father. The Kearney brothers both internationals. The scallan brothers both play for munster and Irish capped. the tulla tank, a farmer when heā€™s not to busy pissing on lads and a rugby player.

Do you have to be willing to stick objects up your team mateā€™s holes?

Hooch has that box well ticked by now.

Mop mop, surely.

5 Likes

I got talking to Billy Hollandā€™s father by chance one New Yearsā€™ Eve a few years ago in Murphyā€™s pub in Galway - I didnā€™t even know who he was until his rugby involvement came up in conversation

A very sound man altogether

I hope the IRFU take a strong stand on this and get rid of the brute whoever it is

4 Likes

Ewan tweeted about it a while back and got serious abuse from the sweep sweepers over it.

1 Like

@anon61878697 this will be a sweep sweep of epic proportions. Rubby types will never turn on their own. Iā€™d imagine a few rubby connected legal types will wet their beaks with this 'investigation" too

1 Like

Fellas love Ewan until he turns on their own

The blazers will take a very dim view of this as SOBā€™s Ireland career is effectively over already. Its a win win for them

1 Like