More shame for the travelling community

Funny

Yer man from pavi point was on Joe Duffy giving socks about Williams

Williams is a creep full of shite. If he was as informed as he let’s on he’d have been killed by now

2 Likes

Jesus christ, but the camera work on that video is fucking atrocious. Is this a normal and acceptable level of smartphone video footage from distaff members of the Travelling community? Shameful in this day and age.

1 Like

As opposed the the settled community is it? What’s the measuring stick here?

Are you sure that wasnt your one Eve after someone wouldnt give her a job?

Hon Jonathan Williams-Ellis :clap:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/travellers-trespassing-mans-land-demanded-10201260

2 Likes

That’s the only way to beat these fuckers. Hopefully more people do this. :slight_smile:

Reality bites: Ireland’s sulky racers just after starting on RTE2.

@Big_Dan_Campbell They showed a sulky race in Clonlara just there now. It didn’t look like the most salubrious of places.

1 Like

I live in Fingal, pal

1 Like

Next Thursday night is about vicous dogs. An evening of savage melodrama in store.

These fuckers are fair dim. Your man here is a breeder of these sulky horses. He had two mares in foal about to pop. He was hoping both foals had “colour” in them. Anyway the first mare foals a fillie that is all brown. He says that foal is worth about €500-1000 but if she had any colour he had fellas lined up to buy her for €10k.

The other mare foaled during the night and he was somewhat expecting it so on walking up the passage the following morning he was “saying a few hail mary’s that the foal would have colour”. Sure enough the foal was again a fillie but this time had a small bit of white on her mid section with the rest of her all brown like the other filly. And this one worth the bones of €10k.

Absolute imbeciles these people.

2 Likes

RTE really shouldn’t be modelling itself on TV3. This is really lowest common denominator stuff…

You’re one stupid prick. As evidenced by this post.

A man’s home is his castle, and you have every fucking right to defend it from attack.

I remember this story on local radio at the time…

See someone in jail didn’t like that lad.

3 Likes

I thought it might have been a case of the Judge Flasher Slasher, but it appears to be the case of the Judge Flasher Basher.