More shame for the travelling community

:laughing:

Is that the same guy after shaving his moustache ???

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m watching the Darts.

He is comparing the travelers to the Maori in NZ

:rage:

What are they even moaning about now? What is the crux of the issue tonight? They’re just moaning about “stigma” from i can see?

Padre Pio has nothing on that crowd.

Once were Tinkers

1 Like

A few of these pricks broke into my parents’ house yesterday. Stole every bit of jewellery in the place and nothing else. Thankfully they weren’t there (looking after grandchildren for the day down south).

Everything gone, grandmother’s wedding and engagement rings, mother’s watch she got as a 21st present from her parents, cufflinks she gave my dad when they got married, retirement gifts and loads more. When I rang my mother today, she was at my granny’s grave. Wouldn’t take a genius to work out why.

Obviously the worst of it all is the thought of these lads going through your whole house (quite neatly but very thoroughly) and the fear that they’d be back. Two former civil servants, my parents are gentle enough folk and I shudder to think what’d happen if they were confronted with these lads.

The guards reckon it had all the hallmarks of a particular traveller gang from a neighbouring county.
I’d usually be in the @alf_stewart camp of throwing a lot of money at educating them young as the only hope and this still holds but it’s beyond frustrating that these lads seem to be able to rob houses with impunity without hardly any fear of recourse.

1 Like

Horrible stuff, but like you said, just be grateful your folks weren’t there when these horrible filth called in. With a bit of luck this will be it, them or their ilk won’t be back again now they’ve cleaned it out once.

They are vermin and need to be exterminated. They only good I ever saw from them was one lad was able to kick 45s like a dream for Pavee GAA team. Otherwise bullies and criminals at all levels.

Did you ever see the Major playing?

Then you have judges letting them straight back out again

That’s terrible. Had your folks any alarm in the house? Any dogs? They must be secluded enough in the country?

These fuckers knew they were away which is another sickening thing. Any time there is a funeral they’ll rob the close relatives house. If there’s a close family death and someone stays in the house while funeral is on, the phone will ring a few times with no one speaking on end.

No - just patrolling the line. I believe he was decent

Heard great stories about him but never saw him in action sadly.

Always a laugh playing Pavee. They would be fighting amongst themselves. They had a lad called Major playing midfield. Think he wss about 50 odd but everything went through him. Great player. We were due to play them one Sunday morning when a van pulls up and a lad gets out and says there won’t be a match this morning as they can’t field a team. Most of the team had been out the night before and were all locked up down the garda station.

Played against him a few times. Class player, great to play against.

1 Like

Sickening pal. Hope your folks bounce back. Small consolation, but a least they were not at home. A friend’s 80 year old parents were when 3 travellers broke in and destroyed the place. They beat the shit out of an 80 year old man. WTF?! How do you recover from something like that?

Sorry to hear that @corner_back. Hopefully the scum get there come uppence soon.

I don’t know what I would do if I found my folks place robbed and them beaten up. No need for that sort of shit. Nothing but fucking vermin.

Alarm helps. Dog helps. Gun is the best deterrent. If they know you have a gun, they’ll be on their toes. I saw this first hand when my old man ran 2 burly travellers off our land with the threat of the gun. I’d never seen such venom and bile from himself, but he knew exactly what was called for.

#Great success!

3 Likes