More shame for the travelling community

Poor cunt, probably has his whole life ahead of him. Surely theres a local pikey they can pin this on.

6 Likes

Surely should be added to the 2016 hurling panel?

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you glas but you and your handwringing quango cunts are also bigots of the first order

1 Like

Huh?

You could start by looking up the meaning of bigot

My “handwringing quango cunts”? Drunk Art?

nothing to apologise about KP, it’s a pity it wasn’t a tinker

Hijinx

1 Like

he went close to getting a serious flaking just aswell the cops showed up when they did

1 Like

This one is dedicated to all the fine tinker people…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y8lD4rXiDE&feature=youtu.be

@KinvarasPassion has made a holy show of himself here

+1

Two nice posts in the space of a few hours though pal… :wink:

In fairness your retraction is catching up.

White cars and vans towing yellow plated caravans heading west on the limerick motorway each of the 4 times I was on it over the weekend. The annual gathering is underway.

1 Like

Could be just fleeing the floods and moving to higher ground.

Just driving through Rathkeale last night and it is the worst place I have seen for many a long day. The place is overrun with traveller types and I am told the 28 weddings taking place this year isn’t helping matters. Utter cunts. On another note, do any of the Well lads know these low lifes? They probably went to Cork because every shop in the city has their posters on the wall of every staff room.

Four Limerick women of the same family travelled to Cork for no purpose other than a stealing mission, a judge has said.
The women have pleaded guilty to shoplifting in Cork city on the 4th of December last.
Live95fm’s Denis Tierney reports…
42-year-old Mary Harty, 30-year-old Rose Ann Harty and 34-year-old Johanna Byrnes all of the same address at Lisheen Park, Patrickswell, Co Limerick, and 30-year-old Kathleen Byrnes of Ballycummin Village, Co Limerick, all pleaded guilty to theft at Cork District Court.
They were caught at Penney’s on Patrick Street on the 4th of December.
Defence solicitor William Harvey said the women were in poor financial circumstances and apologised for their actions.
Judge Leo Malone said there were agencies to cater for people in poor financial circumstances and the women were not justified in going into shops and stealing goods.
Judge Malone described the Christmas visit by the family as a “stealing mission.
Mary Harty and Kathleen Byrnes each received six-month suspended sentences. Rose Ann Harty got a €500 fine, while a probation report is due on the 2nd of March for Johanna Byrnes.

Poor financial circumstances my hole those knackers have more money than anyone

2 Likes

It’s their culture.

1 Like

Jesus
Pennys FFS If youre going on a stealing mission at least make it worth your while.

The suspended sentences are the worst part of it. On the rare occasions they are caught they walk away with a slap on the wrists. Ffs.

1 Like