More shame for the travelling community

http://www.live95fm.ie/news/20-people-involved-in-pitched-battle-in-newcastle-west/24399

Penneys is a prime target for thieves

Burnt their own caravan the animals… Never knew there was a ‘traveller accom act’ :astonished:
Families evicted from illegal Louth halting site http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0115/760516-louth-eviction/

This will have a few posters in a bit of a conundrum.

TV3 now lads the Joyces are on.

Culture.

Who paid for the holidays?

I wonder if he’ll face a statutory rape charge now after impregnating a 16 year old, or is that just a crime in the settled community? Wonderful culture.

1 Like

Good point, is the age for marriage not 18 here anyway?

There is a special dispensation for travellers, I think they can marry at 16

More culture on display here. 20 dead or dying from starvation horses in Briarhill Galway. Fucking scum of the earth.

1 Like

Anyone can apply to court to get that dispensation, not just travellers

The travellers use the opportunity of a day in court for robbing and thieving to pop in the form to marry their 16 year cousin.

1 Like

Bastards.

Anyone else see that self serving one sided dross ‘I am traveller’ they showed on RTE lately? Your man the actual traveller from Love/Hate was in it. I actually only caught the last 20mins of it but I saw enough there to know what it was all about. They had carefully hand selected all the very best behaved and palatable travellers to appear on camera, who then proceeded to whinge and whinge about their rights and entitlements etc. Nothing about what they could do for society of course, but no rather what we could do for them. No balance to the programme or admittance of any fault within their community.

They went on about “discrimination” then from the settled community towards them. It was all designed by showing these ‘nice travellers’ as a way to garner sympathy, nothing about the rest of the gurriers in their community. The ‘king of the pikeys’ bare knuckle stuff, the cruelty to animals, the fighting in public with pitch forks and slashers, the robbing, hijacking public roads to race ‘sulkeys’ in a very dangerous way, the assaults on members of the public, the acts of thuggishness and nudity in court rooms etc etc. We were to forget all about that as seemingly only one or two of them do that. They rounded it off then by showing a well to do traveller (who didn’t seem like a traveller at all) sitting in his nice kitchen drinking tea with his legs crossed nice and civilised. We were told that this traveller was a solicitor. As if to say that “this is what we can grow up to become with just a few more dig outs”.

One thing I found interesting was your man from Love/Hate (is it Paddy something?) went around Limerick city in a car with this priest who drove out to a few halting sites and is some sort of champion for the travellers there. He was going on about how he was trying to get all these travellers housed. Excuse me but I thought the point of travellers was they were to move around (travel)? Isn’t this what their “custom” is? They don’t want to be stationary I thought, but yet all these travellers are looking for the keys to a house for nothing. So anyway Paddy says to the Padre with this really frustrated/angry look “And in all your years doing this how many traveller families have you housed?” “One” says the priest. And Paddy disgusted shaking his head! Which is it you bollix do ye want to be travellers or do ye want to be settled as you are either one or the other? They want to retain their special little “traveller” status while sitting in their new council house watching my big fat gypsey wedding and eating a takeaway at our expense, that’s what they want. To have their cake and eat it.

Anyone else watch this feature on RTE and am I right or am I right?

11 Likes

Outstanding post @Smark

Of course by pointing these things out you are open to the possibility of being dubbed racist by the PC brigade.

I didn’t see the programme in question but had a fair idea of it merely being a PR exercise. Should have asked them why a member of the travelling community is something like seven or eight times more likely to go to prison compared to those of the settled community. That can’t all be due to discrimination…

That knacker from love/hate has been all over the tv spouting this shite about travellers rights. They have the same rights as the rest of us but they choose to ignore those rights.

The settled community have given them chance after chance and what happens the cunts just keep fucking it back in our faces. Time they took some responsibility for their carry on and maybe then their can be some talks.

Nobody would ever had heard of that love/hate traveller had he not taken a job playing a tinker who was involved in Dublin gangland crime. Didn’t his character torture a member of the non travelling community in a container on a halting site before murdering him?

This wasn’t even a wedding or a funeral…absolute madness - a suicide awareness event ffs.

How can Pavee point etc explain the likes of this.

http://www.live95fm.ie/news/garda-had-to-be-hospitalised-after-mayhem-broke-out-at-event-highlighting-suicide-awareness/25385

“Garda Flavin described how everything was proceeding smoothly until a
fight broke out between two men on the dance floor. They were quickly
arrested but their actions had a domino affect with numerous
altercations flaring up among at least 30 of the men and women
attending.”

What were these thugs doing on the dance floor at a “suicide awareness event”? Was there a disco on after it or during it? Did the suicide thing happen at all? Maybe @Sidney your best friend was there and he can clear up if the disco was in place of the suicide event or after it or if indeed the suicide event was just a cod.

Cue the traveler sympathizers coming on saying “this is just a tiny minority giving travelers a bad name”.

3 Likes

No one can defend that carry on.there was hardly beer involved at a suicide awareness event.

It’s a mad story in fairness…fucking cunts, they must have wrecked the place.

It’s their culture. Yis are all racists. :slight_smile: