More shame for the travelling community

That was the Askeaton lads. A few of them had recorded a CD. The proceeds were to go to a suicide awareness charity.

The fightening is part of an on going fued within the same family. I heard the council had to come out to wash the blood off the street after it.

Murder on the dancefloor

3 Likes

You’d wonder why the Guards bother.

They charge them and in the case of two of them object to bail as there may be further incidents. Judge promptly refuses to listen to the Guards and grants bail. It’s stuff like that and Mickey Mouse suspended sentences that drive people mad.

Of course if the hotel involved refuses to take bookings for this extended family in future they’ll probably be subject to some litigation in the guise of equality legislation when the PC bleeding heart liberals will be screaming about discrimination.

Of course it’s only a minority who engage in this behaviour - just the 30 of them involved in that brawl.

4 Likes

They are misunderstood

I got a big greeting from a few of the participants in this earlier. They all seemed in good form. Hi-jinx.

1 Like

Hergé viewed travellers in a dim light. Reading Tintin with my kid, I’ve just been asked “what are gypsies, Dad?” I might have to rely on the “summarize this topic” button to answer that one.

Tyson at home in the caravan with a sore ankle

For a second there I thought that was Dan Shanahan :grin:

11 Likes

What a beautiful pass from Insigne to Darmian!

I love Antonio Conte.

2 Likes

I can see the resemblance

3 Likes

“six bellies hanging over your gowl” :joy:

2 Likes

a thing like that wouldn’t happen if John Lonergan was boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQD3EjukimI

1 Like

Surely Pavee Point will release a statement today clarifying how the Germans have victimised and unfairly singled out this group?

Martin Collins is very articulate

He has a lovely way about him.

it really is unbelievably that there are greenhorns out there who are passionate about the taxpayers of the country funding these absolute savages and their funny little cultural nuances.

3 Likes