More shame for the travelling community

Why do all the travellers mentioned above have different surnames? Have they now spread their wings and started ploughing outside their close family?

Whatever about that can we back to the young unemployed traveller man on the documentary last night who when asked if he would like a job confidently declared that he earns “more in one week than most people do in a year”.

I’ve a two questions now.

1. He is unemployed. How is he earning so much money? Surely any money he earns outside of his unemployment benefit is illegally gained and must be declared?
  2. I presume there will be a full investigation or tribunal from the authorities into this case?

I would say the chances are this young man was very, very stupid and was telling lies to appear like the big lad. Did he look like a very trustworthy individual?

No he looked untrustworthy.

Id delay the tribunal so id say it’s a fair chance he was lying about the money. I’d say he has the guts of fuck all money. Cunts a lot of travellers may be but very few of them have much if any money for a myriad of reasons including their own uselessness, lack of education and vicious prejudice against them.

Oh yeah i forgot the prejudice part…

The traveller community building scheme initiated in 2007 in Clare and running at a cost of 20m was discontinued today, 25% houses lying idle , some traveller rights group have already initiated proceedings under some traveller rights law, it’s a great country

The population of Irish travellers up 32% according to the census. They’re breeding like rabbits.

Its time to strike against them, we may not get another chance.

I propose a shooting season. December through February. That way most of the knacks living out foreign will become targets as well when they arrive home for the Christmas festivities.

There’s no point introducing myxomatosis anyway. They’d thrive on that.

Looks like the people of Kilmacow in Kilkenny took a leaf out of Chewy and his buddies book…

Isnt chewy a tinker sympathiser?

He claims to be but that was until they tried to house a traveller in a neighbouring parish and they burnt down the house.

They don’t take to minorities in Clonlara. The poor old jehovas witnesses were never the same again either.

To be honest lads and I’m far from a Pavee Point supporter, this thread is a bit of an embarrassment

Was just about to say the same myself. Reflects poorly on Ireland in general and on the membership that prejudices and generalisation (effectively racism) are so prevalent and accepted among many.

Aye, because those that go around thieving and terrorising old people living alone in rural areas are doing wonders for the profile of the traveling community.

Rocko, would you say that the number of travellers involved in crime is in the majority or the minority?

Would be fairly impossible for anyone to answer that question correctly but I’m sure Herr Rocko will give it a go.

Two wrongs don’t make a right but it wasnt the travellers that sold the Irish economy down the swannee

Travellers really don’t help themselves in my experience but lads on here hopping on about shooting them are well out of order.

There for a few weeks recently I’d login at nightime Irish time and the most popular threads would be this one and ones eulogising a certain Mayo farmer. It seems to get a few lads very excited before bed

Do you believe the threads popularity and the lads bedtime were in some way related? What would you read into other nights when the wrestlemania thread, or perhaps the epl thread would be the more popular ones?