More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Loads of injury time in games where one team is hammering the other

I was delighted to give it the 11th like.

2 Likes

Lizzie Armitstead. Fucking doper.

Not sure where to post this but I’ve just had a very vivid dream during a little nap at work. I dreamt I was having a kick about with a kerry player, possibly shtar, anyhow, he kicked the ball to me which was traveling fast to my left. I stretched out to catch it and back in real life I fell off the chair and gave my elbow a right belt.

5 Likes

Oh Jesus flatly mate, I’m half locked here sitting on a veranda with half a bottle in Pinot beside me and you have no idea how much enjoyment I got out of that. Brilliant mate

Right, I wasn’t going to, but I will throw up one of her texts to me.

“It was the wrong place to post that. I bet you would not post re XXXX or other women in such a pubic group. I have left the group as beyond embarrassed and upset.”

Hand on heart this is a straight copy and paste.

10 Likes

Listen now XXXXX, I’ve apologised both to you and in public so either move on and forget about it or fuck off.

Feel free to copy and paste that, mate.

2 Likes

What I replied was

“you might want to check your spelling”

10 Likes

A Freudian slip.

Tell her to go shit in her hat

You have given her and her pubes a right good mugging off.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

I think you should offer her a chair, revolver and glass of whiskey if her life is so fucking miserable.

What manner of cunts are you hanging around with flatty?

2 Likes

Who was that dopey cunt of a politician who got himself nicked 3 times over the weekend?

English cunts I’d guess

I know loads of English cunts who would baulk at this level of cuntishness. Sounds like a load of easily offended pretentious new money

Either that or refuse to ride her at the next wife swapping party. I mean she could have anything

See the politics thread. He’d be based not too far from the ma you dervived your user name from

Thanks chief

when the mrs says those dreaded words ‘you need to clean out the attic’, is there a 1-800 midgets for hire, call line ?

Suddenly work gets very busy. So busy in fact, I’m going to have to go in on Saturday

1 Like