More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Least I deserve!

It was like NAMA when I married her! Off his balance sheet and onto mine.

5 Likes

Fucking scumbag wasps are everywhere. Cunts should be wiped out.

Thought you muldoons were meant to be hardy

More worried about two year old. Don’t let this change your positive views on Muldoons.

Seanie McGrath’s rigout on The Sunday Game

It’s like a Magic eye picture

We had two old lads living in a nearby townland that were killed when a wasp got into their bottle of milky tae in the bog. It was very sad. Two more neighbours died digging the grave when they were also stung by wasps. It was August time of year too. Very dangerous out there, so it is.

3 Likes

Between scairtans and wasps Galway seems a very dangerous place

3 Likes

1 Like

Nice. Where was that?

Before the Liverpool/Barca game I’d guess?

Hotels that are ‘4 star’ serving orange juice made from concentrate. Nothing short of scandalous.

4 Likes

Par for the course really, a good hotel breakfast is hard to come by these days at all, the buffet has been the ruination of it. As for hotel breakfast coffee :confounded:

not coffee.

Coffee flavoured water.

Order poached eggs. They have to make em fresh.

2 Likes

Star ratings are based as much on facilities available as quality as far as I know. Lot of shite 4 stars around the place.

Poached eggs require a little bit of love to cook though, usually you’d get them swimming in a puddle of lukewarm water, it’s the rashers that look as if they’ve been boiled with sticky fat and the sawdust filled sausages I object to more. There are good hotel breakfasts to be had but they’re few and far between.

They do indeed. That’s why you fuck away the toast they come on or use it to wipe up the vinegar water and get fresh stuff. I rarely touch the buffet fry in hotels these days. The sausage and pudding are horrendous. Generally hit the tomatoes /mushrooms and a few poached eggs.

2 Likes

Porridge is where it’s at. Nearly always there is a big vat of it untouched.

As I’m sure @mickee321 will testify , TFKs favourite east Cork hotel, Garryvoe, does a great cooked to order breakfast with a decent selection on the menu.

2 Likes

Malton in Killarney and River Lee in Cork two top notch breakfasts, both partially buffets with option to order off a menu. Gas in those places to see the bus tourists filling little doggy bags to keep them going for the day whereas the Irish just keep eating until we need to go back to bed for an hour.