More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Hopping on a piece of shit bus to go out and look into some of the shit thats passed off for tourist spots by those bus companies, in the pissing rain, as opposed to popping back upstairs after a fine feed, to lay some pipe into the quare wan.

#Irish 1 - 0 Mugged off tourists

10 Likes

Anna Nolan: ā€˜I knew nuns and priests who loved to meet for a snog - and some light pettingā€™

:dizzy_face::thinking::innocent:

I know those two spots well. The River Lee does a nice breakfast, all the food there is great. We stayed there for a few nights a couple of years ago, corner room like a suite looking up towards the college. Nespreso machine in the room was a nice touch for a 4 star

Fried breakfasts are disgusting. Ye should all be ashamed of yourselves for eating them full stop never mind stuffing your gullets with buffet sausages until ye feel sick.

3 Likes

Did that in the Raddison in Limerick about 3 weeks ago. 175 notes for the room and breakfast. Decide Sunday morning I was going to make the most of it. After 4 trips up to the buffet, I finally had enough. Quick fag outside. Back up to the room. Another hours kip and a bit of pipe laying just to finish off the weekend. Nice to do every now and again.

3 Likes

The amount of coverage those stupid cunts in ARAN (animal rights) get.
For a group with only a handful of members they get a ridiculous amount of air time. This morning they were talking on the radio about how they would be holding a big protest at the Puck Fair.

Hereā€™s the latest photo from the protest:

1 Like

Gimps

5 Likes

They also try to make out their are loads of groups supporting them, but they are all just the same core group of people and all these independent groups operate from the same PO Box.

Make a big deal about Clonmel every year, but you go there and thereā€™s only 7 or 8 of them in the rain. Youā€™d nearly feel sorry for the stupid cunts if they werenā€™t so dangerous

Dangerous?

1 Like

They are trying to kill off rural life.

1 Like

One year they produced a video that was supposedly secretly recorded at Clonmel of a hare having a fit and dying after being coursed. When the video was examined closely it was clear they had actually tied some thin wire around the hares neck and were choking it themselves for the purposes of making the video.

1 Like

Surely at least one of these cunts is posting here?

No prizes for guessing who

6 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Fucking online poker is fair boring, the missus is away for the night and Iā€™m trying to entertain myself so I put a few quid in my PP poker account, Iā€™m gonna start playing on 3 6 unsuited unless it picks up a bit, the cunts waiting 20 seconds to fold everytime need to be fucked out.

1 Like

Are you babysitting?

I have a couple asleep upstairs, the older ones so they wonā€™t be bothering me

Thatā€™s okay. I thought if she was gone off and left you on your lonesome, Iā€™d be hitting the pub

Done now anyway and Iā€™m half glad, I was dealt a pair of jacks and some fucker bet 11 quid before the flop, I was pissed off so went all in 24 quid, fucker had ace king suited and landed another ace.

Ooooo thatā€™s cold