More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

High life it is not.

1 Like

:grinning:

Has the Leffe taken effect yet chief?

Iā€™ve a nice little buzz on pal, if Iā€™m not careful Iā€™ll be starting on the 17 year old single malt.

Ah well at least youā€™re off tomorrow

One of my favorites as well, but after 6 of them I wouldnā€™t be chugging anything else. Has a fair old kick after 4 or 5.

:eek:

Ya, the Heineken tastes like piss now. Shoulda went to LIDL

Heā€™s taller than I thought. But as ugly as I expected.

2 Likes

The Olympics, have no interest in at all in it this time roundā€¦

It could be the time difference, or the fact the swimming is taking precedence at the start or RTEā€™s broadcasting butā€¦

Itā€™s fucking shite so far.

1 Like

Leave him the fuck alone. The man is devastated. He wants the ground to swallow him whole. The last thing he wants is someone heā€™s never met dragging out of him.

I accept she may not be all there, but the cunts lauding this photo on social media can FRO off.

Leave him alone.

1 Like

May not be all there? Sheā€™s handicapped.

Is that the correct term? Don;t want you getting a PM. just in case. I didnā€™t see it live, so wasnā€™t 100% sure.

Two issues here lads. Social media annoying.

Hard issue to deal with sensitively - maybe sleep on those posts.

1 Like

Iā€™m not on social media but I thought the exact same thing when I saw it earlier but another fella was hanging out of the other side of him,the waherford team took their beating well from what I see,fair play to them it canā€™t have been easy to stand there and sign autographs for young kids,

I donā€™t have an issue with what she is doing, slight over reaction on social media alright.

The other person was TJ Reid, I dont have too much issue with that. The lauding of anyone pulling a shattered player off the ground, especially when they donā€™t know him, rots my ballbag. Social media me hole.

Iā€™m sure she meant no harm, certainly nothing to be getting worked up about.

Of course. Ah its really the praise of it that bugs me. Silly cunts looking for clicks and retweets.

1 Like

I hope youā€™re not accusing that girl of looking for praise doing it